What games would you like to see at ChewsDay Challenge?

Started by Dana_Tillusz, January 30, 2013, 04:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akaAelius

I know this event is mostly for board games, but do you ever host roleplaying games as well?  Would you be amiable towards one shots of Witchhunter, V:tM, Mutant Year Zero, AFMBE, Firefly, Arcanis, etc?

"If there is doubt, there is no doubt"
~Robert De Niro

akaAelius

Also for board games: Eldritch Horror, Firefly, Formula D tournament, Last Night on Earth, Villainy, Puppet Wars, Deadlands.
"If there is doubt, there is no doubt"
~Robert De Niro

Lori

There are some role playing games coming up in the Chewsday Challenge events Oct 14 (Cthulhu) and Oct 21 (Paranoia).

PhotoJim

I for one would probably join in a V:tM one-shot game if it were on a night I could attend.

I'm not familiar, alas, with any of the other games you've listed.
Avidly gaming since 1972.

Bix Conners

Quote from: akaAelius on October 07, 2014, 02:26:11 PM
I know this event is mostly for board games, but do you ever host roleplaying games as well?  Would you be amiable towards one shots of Witchhunter, V:tM, Mutant Year Zero, AFMBE, Firefly, Arcanis, etc?

Tabletop Role playing Games are certainly welcome. The venue is not really set up for Live Action Role Playing though so that genre/style of game is not a good fit for this event. Hope that makes sense. 
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

omegadirective

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

omegadirective

Dana_Tillusz

The board isn't that big, but the tower needs room. No bumping! No bumping!
Snikt!

Tempest

Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.