What games would you like to see at ChewsDay Challenge?

Started by Dana_Tillusz, January 30, 2013, 04:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omegadirective

Quote from: Rosencrantz on November 25, 2014, 10:59:25 AM
Cordawg, if you can bring Kanban on the 9th I will buy you a beer.

Scuudz, I'm always looking for an excuse to get Le Havre to the table.  May be a few weeks before I get a chance though.

Cory, You gonna bring Kanban on the 9th for play after our CO2 game?

Cordawg

I could just teach it I got paranoia after  co2 but like I said I can teach it 

RTigger

omegadirective

RockBane

I wouldn't mind seeing some more Role-Playing Games, I know Cory ran a session of Call of Cthulhu and PhotoJim has done Paranoia.

I own a number of New World of Darkness core books along with Buffy the Vampire Slayer Revised core book.  I even own Werewolf the Apocalypse 20th edition and a number of source books for W20.  I recently supported the V20 Dark Ages Kickstarter and received my pdf.  I found this Fireborn RPG about playing Dragons reincarnated as humans.

I kind of want to give OVA: Anime Role-Playing Game a try.
I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital

Cordawg

But if anybody wants I could run another call of cthulhu one off

DCStyles

I'd really love to play Dead of Winter someday.  I always seem to be scheduled in or running something else when its brought out.
My collection of board games:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/chowman13     Feel free to request something and I'll bring it out!

RTigger

I could run a game of dead of winter instead of space cadets since no one seems to want to join that... would you be down for a 8:30 start?

JemLee

I would love to try ...

Kings of New York,
Roborally, and
Star Wars Rebellion RPG

These are titles i have seen others playing, or have read about and would love to try.
Cheers,
Jemmer

BellaJoy

I would love to play a lot of these games but they start so late (I have to be up at 5am the next morning).....I would love to play Dead of Winter or something like Kings of New York at 6:30 or 7:30. Could someone host something like that?