What games would you like to see at ChewsDay Challenge?

Started by Dana_Tillusz, January 30, 2013, 04:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

Hello board gamers!

We try to plan our events about a month in advance. We also try to pick games that are popular and easily accessible to new gamers. But we've never asked you what you'd like to see played at ChewsDay Challenge.

Here's your chance to let us know what you would like to see hit the table. Please post in this thread the game(s) you'd be interested in playing at a future event and we'll try to make that happen.

Also, if you are interested in teaching a game from your own collection please send me a private message.

Thanks, and game on!!!
Dana.
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

Games requested to be played at Chewsday Challenge:

Egizia
Stone Age
Battlestar Galactica
Heroclix
Snake Oil
Kingsburg
Puerto Rico
Coloretto
Race for the Galaxy
Legend of Andor
Snikt!

R Newell

No specific titles come to mind, but I have noticed from the recaps that some longer, more immersive games are occasionally hitting the table (Merchant of Venus, Battlestar Galactica).  Those are the types of games I generally like to play and would encourage those willing to run games that would take most of the evening.  I have a few like that that I'll probably offer to run in the future but I don't have any dates in mind yet.

ChadBoudreau

I am interested in teaching Heroclix at a future Chewsday Challenge. I can provide the miniatures and maps. I am wondering if there would be interest among our attendees for this. It would be a teaching game, but depending on how many people are interested I could run multiple tables. Folks that know how to play and have their own miniatures would be welcome, too.

Colin Dearborn

Alex and I had talked about doing Heroclix as well. Let me know what night you are planning on and we can certainly provide extra figs and maps.

Tempest

I'm not sure how many more games there are like them, but I really enjoyed Stone Age and Igizia... I'd like to play more games like that down the road. Also, some of the quicker/party games have been pretty good. I've really enjoyed Snake Oil, Coloretto and Vegas Dice to name a few.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Bryce Robinson

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

niclagi

I too would like to play Stoneage and some Kingsberg.  I own both games, however, am not great with giving directions so someone would have to do that.  Maybe some Puerto Rico? 
Jayne: "Shiny. Let's be bad guys."

BGG name (meeplelover)

Dana_Tillusz

I'd really like someone to teach me Race for the Galaxy!
Snikt!

Bix Conners

Quote from: niclagi on February 11, 2013, 10:01:47 PM
I too would like to play Stoneage and some Kingsberg.  I own both games, however, am not great with giving directions so someone would have to do that.  Maybe some Puerto Rico?

I can teach Kingsburg
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.