Feature Friday - Southside Pentecostal Assembly - Friday, July 19, 2024

Started by Allan Luesink, July 08, 2024, 11:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Luesink

Hello all,

I hope you're all enjoying the green of Regina - I don't remember a rainier June.

Our Feature Game for July will be Evacuation. The game begins on an unnamed dying planet. Players are seeking to transport their population and its associated economy to a new safe haven. Industries must be dismantled and then re-established in the new home. New resources need to be accessed to replace those that are no longer available from the old world. Will you be the best to utilize the actions and opportunities available to you so that your faction is the preeminent in the new frontier?

Of course, as always, there will also be many other games available to be played.

!!! If you have a game you'd like to play and draw some attention to, feel free to volunteer for future Feature Game slots. Just drop me a note at feature_friday@hotmail.com.

Feature Friday meets at Southside Pentecostal Assembly (41 Birchwood Rd) from 7pm to midnight. There is parking and an entrance at the back of the building. A snack table will be set up so feel free to contribute a drink or something to munch on. And feel free to bring along friends (and to forward this invite).

Hope you'll be there,

Allan