Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - October 6, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Lori, August 07, 2015, 10:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

Is anyone looking for a game for around 7:30? Found out my evening is free. Wouldn't mind bringing out something, if I can find interested parties.

Also, speaking of treasure chests, if anyone ended up with extras let me know, I may be interested in them.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

lifeofturner

I came to cancel my 9 pm Innovation, but I couldn't find it in the list of games. Can a mod fill in what happened? Either way, I'm still cancelling it. I'll put it on for next week.
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

R Newell

Not sure what happened, Derek.   That duplicate of La Granja is likely a sign I screwed up the copying and pasting...

Marc Bendig

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 49 (4 new people)

Games Played: Smash-Up, Machi Koro, Timeline, Hive, Belfort, Walled City, Castles of Mad King Ludwig, Artifacts Inc., Taj Mahal, Steampunk Rally, Sushi Go!, St. Petersburg, Cosmic Encounter, Flip City, Tiny Epic Galaxies, La Granja, Pandemic.

Announcements:
- Draw night! The Comicreaders gift certificate was not claimed, and rolls forward to next month. Jim McKenzie won the Boston Pizza gift certificate. Congratulations!
- Friendly reminder to clearly print your first and last name on the sign in sheet, especially with new nametags being printed!
- Fake Horse Real Racing Fundraiser has been cancelled.

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media: