Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - October 6, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Lori, August 07, 2015, 10:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bboileau

Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

NeikeDjour

I'm going to have to drop out of Belfort tonight as I won't be able to make it. Sorry!
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

lifeofturner

I'm going to bring out Innovation tonight in light of the new Kickstarter for Innovation Deluxe.

GAME TITLE: Innovation
TEACHER: lifeofturner
START TIME: 9:00 pm
DURATION: 60 mins.
# OF PLAYERS: 2-4
URL: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/63888/innovation
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

Cordawg

Lori

CdnPhoenix

bboileau

Hot of the presses, then the boat, then the truck, then the mail processing warehouses, then... I think you get the picture.

My copy of Between Two Cities: Special Edition arrived! I would like to host a couple games of it.

GAME TITLE: Between Two Cities
TEACHER: bboileau (Brad)
START TIME: 8:30 pm
DURATION: 60 mins (2 games)
# OF PLAYERS: 3-7
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/168435/between-two-cities
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

Lori

Quote from: bboileau on October 06, 2015, 01:46:09 PM
Hot of the presses, then the boat, then the truck, then the mail processing warehouses, then... I think you get the picture.

My copy of Between Two Cities: Special Edition arrived! I would like to host a couple games of it.

Jealous!  Our bulk order and all the new Treasure Chests arrive tomorrow (if my shipping notice can be trusted)!

bboileau

Quote from: Lori on October 06, 2015, 02:46:59 PM
Quote from: bboileau on October 06, 2015, 01:46:09 PM

Jealous!  Our bulk order and all the new Treasure Chests arrive tomorrow (if my shipping notice can be trusted)!

Yeah, it was spot on for me—the expected delivery!