Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - October 13, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Lori, August 07, 2015, 10:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bix Conners

NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

R Newell

Quote from: hunter23w on October 13, 2015, 04:54:36 PM
Me and my friend will join in Tzolk'in

I had bought Lost Cities: The Board Game from you in your Marketplace sale.  I'll be at Boston Pizza tonight so I'll bring cash tonight in case you see this message.  :)

CappyZed

Bix Conners

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 41

Games Played: La Granja, Amerigo, Takenoko, Memoir '44, Aquasphere, T'zolkin: The Mayan Calendar, Bean Trader, Tash Kalar, Machi Koro, Ca$h 'n' Gun$, Magic: The Gathering – Arena of the Planeswalkers, 1775: Rebellion, Tammany Hall, Between Two Cities

Announcements:
- SaskGames is proud to announce a gaming convention in 2016. The "Assembly of Awesome" will be in May in Livingston Montana. This is not your typical gaming convention... stay tuned for more details.

-24 Hours to Play with your Food is coming up quickly. If you are coming, you should check out the schedule that is developing: CLICK HERE

- Adult Science Night is quickly approaching as well. Come on out, have a cocktail, do some science, and play a game or two with SaskGames: CLICK HERE

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

R Newell

By coincidence, I got my first two tries at team-based war games and played them back-to-back (well, war game-ish: Memoir '44 and 1775) .  Both were great fun.  There should be more competitive games that involve partners.   :thumb-up

swoop_ds

There's room in our game of Rex and Fief during the Play with your Food event.....  :8)

Note: the partners in those games would be formed after the game starts, and are a little shaky...

R Newell

Quote from: swoop_ds on October 14, 2015, 11:11:57 AM
There's room in our game of Rex and Fief during the Play with your Food event.....  :8)
I'm already running a game of Dune (Rex's ancestor) later during the event, but maybe...