Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - June 2, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, March 05, 2015, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Rosencrantz on June 02, 2015, 11:24:29 AM
There is a chance the Mrs. (Corinne) may now have to work this evening.  If that happens I will likely bring some shorter, less complex games to play instead.  However, I was also wondering if anyone had some version of Summoner Wars they wouldn't mind bringing out for myself and Logan to possibly try out.  I have the Ipad version and have always wanted to try the real version.  If someone wouldn't mind bringing a copy that would be awesome.
I can bring mine out.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Bryce Robinson

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

Rosencrantz

Quote from: NeikeDjour on June 02, 2015, 11:27:08 AM
Quote from: Rosencrantz on June 02, 2015, 11:24:29 AM
There is a chance the Mrs. (Corinne) may now have to work this evening.  If that happens I will likely bring some shorter, less complex games to play instead.  However, I was also wondering if anyone had some version of Summoner Wars they wouldn't mind bringing out for myself and Logan to possibly try out.  I have the Ipad version and have always wanted to try the real version.  If someone wouldn't mind bringing a copy that would be awesome.
I can bring mine out.

THanks Neike but it looks like we are good now.  Would love to play another night though if you bring it out.  Thanks again.
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

Jhegel

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 56, including 5 new attendees

Games Played: Dead of Winter, Koi Pond, Vinhos, Castles of Ludwig, Big Box Fresco, Dominion, X-Wing, Rule the Stars, Race to the Galaxy, Cthulhu Wars, Arcadia Quests, Red 7, Talisman, Magic,  & more.

Announcements:
- Roxanne and her team are selling bowling tickets as a fundraiser for Play with Your food. $20 per ticket and event is on Father's Day, June 21st. Contact her if interested.

Prizes:
- Tonight was draw night, and the winners selected were not in attendance - Miles Dormoth & Pamela Erman
- Next month, the value will increase to: Comic Readers = $75 gift card; Boston Pizza = $50 gift card

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

- Follow saskgames on social media!
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Facebook: SaskGames