Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - June 2, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, March 05, 2015, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosencrantz

"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

Tempest

Quote from: NeikeDjour on May 29, 2015, 11:10:34 PM
It is on like Donkey Kong! On the one hand, I feel like Tyler needs to experience the wrath of your rolls... on the other hand I feel like you are telling me to move to deceive me. You've weighted the dice, haven't you?

No way, I've felt plenty of wrath. I vote we start using an incompetent dice-rolling robot.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Lori

Quote from: silent_rob on May 29, 2015, 06:43:43 PM
I picked up the new hidden-movement game Specter Ops and am bringing it out on Tuesday.

Love to play but I don't think I'll be able to be awake -another Tuesday in the near future?

Leginar

silent_rob

Quote from: Lori on May 30, 2015, 10:10:37 AM
Quote from: silent_rob on May 29, 2015, 06:43:43 PM
I picked up the new hidden-movement game Specter Ops and am bringing it out on Tuesday.

Love to play but I don't think I'll be able to be awake -another Tuesday in the near future?

Of course, I'd be happy to bring it out again.

Gloop

GreyLurker

Me and Jason would be interested in Race for the Galaxy.  We've played the dice version before so we have a vague idea of how things work, curious to see how the regular one works

Dana_Tillusz

Just so the ambassador knows the ComicReaders crew will be out in full force to do a Magic Booster Draft. There will be 8plus of us.
Snikt!

RockBane

I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital

Rosencrantz

Jay is no longer able to make it tomorrow to play Vinhos.  Please remove him from the list. 
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes