How to Run Dungeons & Dragons: Wild Sage Kitchen & Bar: Sunday, February 18, 204

Started by ChadBoudreau, February 15, 2024, 08:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

Pints & Presentation: How to Run Dungeons & Dragons

DESCRIPTION

I'm co-hosting Dinner & Dragons' first ever Pints & Presentations evening on Sunday, February 18. The topic I am presenting is "How to run Dungeons & Dragons." This presentation is intended for new Dungeon Masters (DMs) and for people who have an interest in being a DM. This event is for people 18 years and older.

This is a chance to learn what it takes to be a DM, and if you are a new DM this is a chance to learn some tips and tricks from a 30+ year DM. I'll be providing practical advice and explaining the basic principles and rules of D&D. Much of what I'll be talking about can be applied to other RPG systems, too.

All the details of the event can be found at https://www.facebook.com/events/282840364603659, including location, time, and the price for a ticket. Please note a portion of your ticket price gets you a pint or soda at the venue.

Spots are limited.

EVENT DATES AND TIMES

Sunday, February 18
Start Time: 7:00 PM
End Time: 9:00 PM (approximately)
Entry Fee: $10

In the DoubleTree Hotel
1975 Broad Street
Regina

What is Dinner & Dragons?
Dinner & Dragons is a series of local tabletop RPG events held in Regina to bring the opportunity to play with friends, try out new games, and give people a welcoming space to try for the first time as well. A portion of the proceeds go to charity with every event or the event is free for groups who would benefit from it being free, such as children, etc. This organization is run by a group of ttrpg fans, dungeon masters, and we are always looking for support from local people, businesses, and community. You can learn more about Dinner & Dragons on Dinner & Dragons.