Meeple Monday - South Albert Western Pizza - July 10th, 2023 (17:00)

Started by Meeple Monday, May 23, 2023, 02:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meeple Monday

Meeple Monday
Western Pizza - 3847 Albert Street
5:00 PM - 9:30 PM

Come early! Eat, then play!

:scrab-g :scrab-a :scrab-m :scrab-e :scrab-blank :scrab-s :scrab-c :scrab-h :scrab-e :scrab-d :scrab-u :scrab-l :scrab-i :scrab-n :scrab-g

GAME: Cinque Terre (The Five Villages)
TEACHER:  Tempest (Tyler)
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 90-120 minutes
# OF PLAYERS:  5
1. Tyler

GAME: Wingspan
TEACHER: Marshall
START TIME: 6:30pm
DURATION: 120 mins
# OF PLAYERS: 4
1. Marshall
2. Jessica
3. Jr chicken
4. Sara

GAME: Decrypto
TEACHER: Lori
STARTING: 6:30
DURATION: 60 mins
# of PLAYERS: 6 (Could expand to 8)
1. Lori
2. Jim
3. Laurie (Cheerful_Rooster)
4. Parry (Racinette)
5. Mike
6. Nic

GAME: Imhotep
STARTING: 7:30
DURATION: 45-60 mins
1. Lori
2. Jim
3. Laurie
4. Parry

Hashtags: #Sask_Games  #MondayMeeples

Meeple Monday

To post a game for Meeple Monday, please quote this reply and fill in the relevant information

GAME:
TEACHER:
START TIME:
DURATION: your best time estimate in minutes (account for teaching time)
# OF PLAYERS:
URL: Copy and paste the URL from Board Game Geek here

Lori

GAME: Decrypto
STARTING: 6:30
DURATION: 60 mins
# of PLAYERS: 6 (Could expand to 8)
1. Lori
2. Jim
3. Laurie (Cheerful_Rooster)
4. Parry (Racinette)

GAME: Imhotep
STARTING: 7:30
DURATION: 45-60 mins
1. Lori
2. Jim
3. Laurie
4. Parry

Reynard

GAME: Wingspan
TEACHER: Marshall
START TIME: 630pm
DURATION: 120 mins
# OF PLAYERS: 4
1. Marshall
2. Jessica
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/266192/wingspan

This includes the Europa and Oceania expansions.
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

Dr. Memphis

MikeMcC

Tempest

Quote from: Meeple Monday on May 23, 2023, 03:09:34 PMTo post a game for Meeple Monday, please quote this reply and fill in the relevant information

GAME: Cinque Terre (the Five Villages)
TEACHER:Tempest (Tyler)
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 90-120 minutes your best time estimate in minutes (account for teaching time)
# OF PLAYERS: 5
URL: Copy and paste the URL from Cinque Terre here

Gonna attempt to make it out; looks like all the 6:30s are filled, so lets add one more! How about a chill game about delivering produce? Cinque Terre is similar to Ticket to Ride, but still unique in its own ways. I've personally found it a very relaxing game, even though you're competing to drive around and make the most money.

...I also take requests if there's anything anyone's looking to play... I don't have much, but feel free to take a gander in my signature.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Cheerful_Rooster

I'm looking forward to learning a couple new games tonight 🙂!

ChadBoudreau

Meeple Monday Recap

ATTENDANCE:19

BOARD GAMES PLAYED:Santorini; Kingdomino; Wingspan; Decrypto; Codenames; Hansa Teutonica; Zombie Kittens; Lucidity: A Six-Sided Nightmare; Fabled Fruit.

MENTIONS:
(1) Thanks to Western Pizza for the space and service.
(2) Thanks to the people who brought games, taught games, and signed up in advance on the forum.
(3) Special thanks to the guy who joined us from Trinidad. He was looking for something fun to do and was brought to Meeple Monday by some of our regulars.
(4) I feel like there was more than 19 people in the room but perhaps it was just the energy. But remember to sign in because you can't win the gift certificates if we don't have your name recorded in the official annals of Meeple Monday.

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to PGX@SaskGames.com