Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Doan

3 Big Events over 3 Days!

Day 1

Date: Friday May 13th, 2011
Time: 18:00
Format: Scars Block Sealed Deck
Cost: $25
Details: This is the day that New Phyrexia goes on sale.  As is our tradition we'll be doing sealed deck for Friday Night Magic.  Come out and get some sweet new cards which you'll want for...

Day 2

Date: Saturday May 14th, 2011
Time: 10:00
Format: Standard Constructed
Cost: $30
Details: Our first standard event where cards from the new set "New Phyrexia" are legal, and it's a big one.  We'll play a number of Swiss rounds as determined by the number of players in the event before cutting to a Top 8, or Top 4 if event has 16 or less players.  

The following prizes are guaranteed:

1st: One (1) complete foil set of Zendikar
2nd: $200 store credit
3rd and 4th: One (1) copy of From The Vaults: Relics

Other prizes to be added depending on attendance.

Day 3

Date: Sunday May 15th, 2011
Time: 12:00
Format: Scars Block Draft
Cost: $15
Details: New Phyrexia Release Party.  A nice way to wind down the weekend.  Come out and try your hand a drafting with the new set.  The release party promo will be given to all participants.

If this event is successful I'm sure I'll be able to convince Greg to run more large events like this in the future, so please spread the word and support this event if you'd like to see more large events.

Jason Doan

So many views, and so few comments, what's up with that?

dafish

Mark

Wont be able to make it Friday but I will certainly be around for Saturday and likely Sunday should be an awsome weekend!  :nw

Jason Morton

Quote from: Jason Doan on May 09, 2011, 09:57:12 PM
So many views, and so few comments, what's up with that?

We like to read the news, not comment on it?  To be honest, I have no idea.

Barring some natural disaster or other unforeseen complications, I will be at this.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... he's gone." -Verbal Kint

bossgto

Will be in friday night but family stuff calls the rest of the weekend. My brother should be in friday barring a baby being born.

Boss

bossgto

how did the tournament go? Who won the foil set? Who placed where?

Boss

Jason Doan

Only 9 people showed up...we ran it without the foil set in the prize pool...wojo got the credit, Me and Mark K got the From the Vault sets.