Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, Jan 13th, 2018 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, September 15, 2017, 02:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesR

:excited looking forward to attending.

also could yous sign up my kids for smash up tourney: Durnik, Esree & Addy   :8)
:D
I guess I will sign up too for smash up  :thumb-up

DesR

oh also wondering if there is possibility that blueprints or sagrada will be in library? thanks

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: DesR on December 28, 2017, 09:52:32 PM
oh also wondering if there is possibility that blueprints or sagrada will be in library? thanks

We don't have copies in the library unfortunately.
Snikt!

jilly

I would like to sign up for both tournaments, and I have a copy of Smash up if one is still needed.

ChadBoudreau

GAME: Dragon Ball Super Card Game
ORGANIZER: Hayden / Adam
START TIME: 11:00am - 3:00pm
DURATION: varies
PLAYERS: 2 players per game
DETAILS: The Dragon Ball Super Card Game is the newest iteration of the Dragon Ball license applied to a collectible card game. While borrowing some basic terms and ideas from previous versions of the game, DBS introduces a number of new mechanics including a unique "combo" system, cards used for multiple purposes (energy, combos and characters) and a system designed to emulate the tendency of Dragon Ball characters to "power up" after taking damage.

Prairie Game Expo is excited to announce Hayden and Adam (moderators of the Dragon Ball Super TCG Club) will be attending from 11:00am - 3:00pm to showcase the new Dragon Ball Super Card Game. Adam and Hayden are available to battle existing players, teach new players, and answer questions. Existing players are encouraged to bring their own decks. New players can make use of a introductory deck provided by ComicReaders. (Decks available while supplies last.)

ComicReaders Downtown hosted its first official Dragon Ball Super tournament in December 2017. It was attended by 13 players, which is an amazing turnout for the first tournament. It's a sign that the Dragon ball Super community is growing in Regina.

Gloop

ChadBoudreau

WIN FREE STUFF!
:excited :scrab-p :scrab-r :scrab-i :scrab-z :scrab-e :scrab-s  :excited

To help encourage sign up and attendance, we will be giving away a free game: Yamatai  :excited

Rules are easy:
1) You must post on this thread to sign up for a game, run a game, or just let us know you're attending.
2) You must attend the event and sign our log book with your SaskGames I.D.

Bonus entry to draw:
1) Schedule a game on the forum with open spots for sign-up.
2) All Volunteers will get a bonus entry (Table registration, Learn to Play, and event set up). We appreciate all the help![/b]

We will randomly determine all winners after the event and let the winner know they've won. We will announce all winners in this forum.

BONUS EARLY BIRD DRAW!!!

We will also be giving away another game, The King's Abbey.

We will be giving away a copy of The King's Abbey at 11:00am. To win you must be signed into the log book, and have made a post of this thread saying you're coming out, running a game, or signing up for an event! You must write your SaskGames I.D. in the logbook to qualify.

Reynard

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

trimmer

For 1830 players here is a link with a relatively short instruction video:

nikkisportraits