Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - October 4, 2016 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, June 29, 2016, 10:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R Newell

Sponsored by

...and...

What: ChewsDay Challenge Boardgame Night
Where: Boston Pizza, 545 Albert Street North (Regina)
When: Every ChewsDay Night
Who: Anyone interested in playing boardgames
Why: Life is Short; Play Games!

:excited Click HERE for Important Information about these events :excited

THIS WEEK'S EVENT AMBASSADOR: Scott Harron

Tonight: $50 Boston Pizza & $25 Comic Readers
Must be Present to Win!

:scrab-g :scrab-a :scrab-m :scrab-e :scrab-blank :scrab-s :scrab-c :scrab-h :scrab-e :scrab-d :scrab-u :scrab-l :scrab-i :scrab-n :scrab-g

GAME: Stockpile with the Continuing Corruption expansion
TEACHER: trimmer
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 75 Minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 5
1. trimmer
2. cordawg *tentative*

GAME: Aquasphere
TEACHER: lifeofturner
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 120 Minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4
1. lifeofturner
2. Lori
3. SteamPunch
4. Justin-S

GAME:Stone Age
TEACHER: Krazzy
TIME: 7:15
DURATION: 90 minutes
# of PLAYERS: 4
1. Krazzy
2. jobber
3. MikeMcC
4. jilly

Hashtags #Sask_Games     #ChewsdayBP

R Newell

To post a game for Chewsday Challenge please quote this reply and fill in the relevant information

GAME:
TEACHER:
START TIME:
DURATION: your best estimate of how long it will take (if it takes longer with more people or if you are going to take extra time to teach it etc.)
# OF PLAYERS:
URL: Copy and past the URL from Board Game Geek here

Lori

GAME: Aquasphere
TEACHER:Lifeofturner
START TIME:6:30
DURATION: 120 mins
# OF PLAYERS:4
1. lifeofturner
2. Lori

Lori

A few quick things:

• It's draw night!
  • The weather is supposed to be terrible so a night with friends & boardgames plus a chance to win, makes for a great combination.
  • We seem to have fewer people posting games they are willing to teach but still lots of people attending the event.  Don't be shy about responding here to say you're coming out, it gives our teachers motivation to post their games!
  • If there's a game you've heard about that you'd like to try go ahead and put up a request for it.
  • If you've thought about teaching a game but haven't taken the plunge, just mention that it will be a learning game and jump in with both feet.
  • If you already have a group of players set for a game we still like to see them posted here.  It shows everyone that you have the game and are willing to teach it and people can then ask for the game to come out again at a future Chewsday Challenge.

Nametag/Membership Request:

You qualify for a printed nametag once you meet two requirements:
  a) have a forum username
  b) attend Chewsday Challenge 10 times

There will be a nametag update at the end of the month so during October please be sure to check that your forum name is written on your name tag along with your First and Last name (and that everything is printed clearly).  Thanks!

SteamPunch

Since I won the copy of AquaSphere at PGX, maybe I should learn how to play! Please sign me up.

PhotoJim

It might be a light night.  Elimination playoff game for the Blue Jays tomorrow night.
Avidly gaming since 1972.

Justin-S

Reynard

Quote from: PhotoJim on October 03, 2016, 03:08:28 PM
It might be a light night.  Elimination playoff game for the Blue Jays tomorrow night.

I love your sense of humor. So deadpan.
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

jesterking

lifeofturner

Confirming for Aquasphere...but there's only space for 4, so Raf, you might be out of luck...
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet