Dungeons and Dragons

Started by Kmur101, February 13, 2015, 03:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kmur101

I have pre-made sheets that came with the starter campaign but if you wish to use a character you have then ya bring a sheet with you.

Mac Grassick

I was just thinking the same thing. I'm at home, I'll quickly print a few blank ones & bring them just in case. I've never been to this event but usually they'll have pregenerated characters. Better safe than sorry.
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

RockBane

Found the D&D Expeditions character sheet and adventure log that you can download.

Adventurer's League Resources
I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital

Kmur101

Hey just checking to see if were still good for Thursday or if there's a day that better suites everyone?

Cordawg

Mac Grassick

I'll be there. I may be 10 minutes late, depending on traffic.
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

Kmur101

Okay look like the turn out will be pretty good I also talked to someone else from another gaming site and he said he was interested and would like to join he's gonna be a rogue because I didn't think we had one if we do let me know and tell me what other char we would need and I'll let him know.

Mac Grassick

Corey is taking over the wizard I made & I'm going to be the Monk. We pulled the old switcheroo. A rogue would be good or a cleric. Healing is also very good.

Kmur101

Haha okay that sounds good lol I talked to him as well and he gonna be a cleric so we have healing

RockBane

I just looked up my schedule for next week and I won't be able to make next Thursday.  It looks like for March, I'll be working on Thursday.
I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital