Dungeons and Dragons

Started by Kmur101, February 13, 2015, 03:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockBane

I might not always be available to play on Thursday, it really depends on my work schedule.
I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital

Kmur101

If there is enough interest and people 4 or five would work well 5 would be best one dm four adventures we could hammer out a time that works for everybody and I know Mac said he has a good set up for gaming so maybe if it was possible we could do it at his place if that was alright with him we would all have to obviously be very polite and respectful which I assume everybody already is. If that does work for everybody it would be awesome to set this up and get gaming Im really excited to finally game!!!

Mac Grassick

This Thursday would work for me(Mon, Tues, Fri are no good this week. Sundays almost never work). I'd be happy to host. This will definitely make it easier for me as far as far as availability is concerned going forward. I am involved in another d&d campaign but it will be mostly Saturdays. I'm also in a Blood Bowl league but it is very flexible as well.

How many people do we have committed & do we need any more people? Four PC + DM would be preferable to 3 PC & DM in most scenarios. I have a buddy, Zac, that could be interested if he has free time. Once everyone has replied we can see if we need any other players & then set the day & time.
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

Kmur101

Hey that sounds awesome thanks for letting us gather at your place Mac I am free thursday so will see who replies and commits and set it up. I have the lost mines of phandelver campaign starter set do you want me to bring that or do you have another one in mind?

RockBane

Perhaps we should meet at Tramps this Thursday to meet face to face?
I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital

Cordawg

Well I'm busy Thursday but I know mac

Mac Grassick

I'd be able to meet at Tramps on Thursday. My daughter is at a friends that evening so I'm free after 5:00. What time does the event there start?
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

Kmur101

Thursday works fine for me I have to run errands so I'll stop by and see what time and make sure it's good for us and I'll post tonight

Kmur101

Also just a check to see how many people we have so I can tell them how many are interested and plan to come on thursday?

Cordawg

I'm busy Thursday but should be free fri and sat