Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, January 17th, 2015 (9:00am)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, October 08, 2014, 09:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition Expeditions

RULES
The D&D Adventurers League is an ongoing official organized play campaign for Dungeons & Dragons. It uses the fifth edition of the Dungeons & Dragons rules, and features the Forgotten Realms setting. You can play D&D Adventurers League games at any place that features adventures bearing the D&D Adventurers League logo. Most D&D Adventurers League games are public, in-person play events. Typical venues for these events are game and hobby stores, conventions, and public-accessible game day events such as Prairie Game Expo.

Supported by ComicReaders Downtown, Kevin Scarth, a Dungeon Master with 20+ years of experience, is bringing D&D 5th Edition Adventurers League to Prairie Game Expo in the form of D&D Expeditions. This style of play is great for new and experienced players. You don't even have to bring a character!

TIME
4:30 PM to 8:30 PM (estimated)

EVENT ATTENDANCE LIMITS AND REQUIREMENTS
This event supports 6 players. Preregistration is strongly recommended. You can register by responding to this post.

prairieguy

I would like to run the Captain is Dead at 10:00. 2-6 players approx 1 hour

Colin Dearborn

Amanda is in for Dc deck builder. We can provide a copy of the game as well.

Chia17

Hello, I would like to register for this event (5th Edition Expeditions).  My name is Andrea, and I too have years of gaming experience.   :D   Looking forward to it!

DCStyles

I'd like to register for the D&D 5th edition expeditions.  Just wondering if we're allowed to bring our own experienced characters or if we'll be making/provided new ones?
My collection of board games:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/chowman13     Feel free to request something and I'll bring it out!

Devlin D

Sil3nced

roxy72

Sign Blake up for the D&D expedition and please sign Blake and myself up for The Thing.

ChadBoudreau

QuoteI'd like to register for the D&D 5th edition expeditions.  Just wondering if we're allowed to bring our own experienced characters or if we'll be making/provided new ones?

The DM will be bringing some pre-made characters but if you want to bring a 1st level character you are able to do so. But no higher level characters. The Expeditions being run are not geared for higher level characters.