Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - September 16, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, July 09, 2014, 11:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bboileau

Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

BritAdam

One of my friends isn't coming anymore tonight so there is one spot open for BSG at 630!
- Brit A.

scuudz

There has been a change of plans.  My gf will also be accompanying me to BP tonight, but we can only get there for 7:30.  So please take me out of Blue Moon City and Russian Railroads.  We will probably look for a lightish-gateway game to jump into when we get there (if there are any running). 

Sorry for the inconvenience and short notice.

Colin Dearborn

Turns out Amanda has a geography test tomorrow. Need to help her study......will try to get out later on.

PhotoJim

Thanks to everyone who gamed with me yesterday - three great games: Blue Moon City, Coup and Russian Railroads.  Quite a lot of fun!  (Thanks for Lori for thinking to bring my just-received copy of Coup and Reformation... Coup is a great drop-in game when you have a few spare minutes.)
Avidly gaming since 1972.

scuudz

It was nice meeting you and Lori, Jim.  Thanks for the games.  I would definitely play coup and russian railroads again.

Dana_Tillusz

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 43

Games Played: CV, Timeline, Catan Histories; Settlers of America, Battlestar Galactica, Kaosball, Blue Moon City, Mage Wars, Coup, Lancaster, Legendary Encounters, Punct, Byzantine Market, Blood Bound, Tammany Hall, Channel A, No Thanks, Lost Cities, Machi Koro, Start Player, Russian Railways, X-Wing

Announcements:
- The next Prairie Game Expo is set for September 20, 2014. Core Ritchie Community Centre. 9am - 9pm.
- 24 Hours to Play With Your Food registration is closed and has 88 participants this year!! We have raised $15,000 so far. Lets hit $20k!!!
Snikt!