Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, June 28th, 2014 (9:00am)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, March 25, 2014, 09:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gideonblack

As for Pathfinder table, yes the pregenerated characters will be the iconics. As for the classes available, all the ones I can find. But I'll possibly limit based on experience as some of the classes take a lot of managing like druid.

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

R Newell

Sorry, Matt, you'll have to remove me from Railways of the World.  I'll now be out of town that weekend.

Devlin D

Sign me up for the 40k tournament!

Crimson Slaughter chaos marines!

FlyDog

Hey there dudes, here's the info about the WARMAHORDES tournament.

This will be a 50 point Steamroller tournament.  Warmachine, Hordes, let's mangle some metal!

-50 Point lists, make two of 'em. As usual no duplication of Character units and solos(Sorry to any Merc players.).
-Steamroller rules and scenarios.
-8 Man max.
-3 Rounds.
-TOTALLY FREE!
-Tables will be preset, move the terrain and I cut you.
- Steamroller rules are here so you can practice and junk. http://files.privateerpress.com/op/sr2014/Steamroller2014.pdf
-Wheaton's Law in effect at all times.

CURRENT ROSTER
1. Matty V, aka This Guy, aka FlyDog
2. James Reil

ALL PLAYERS WELCOME!

If you enter, you get sweet WARMAHORDES propaganda for your gamer den!  And even your battlefield at home!
"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."

MATTY V'S NERDCORE CABARET
-Thursdays, 8-10 on 91.3 FM CJTR
Videogame, anime, sci-fi, fantasy soundtracks. Music about games, science, and nerdery.

paulsitter

I would like to sign up for the Warmahordes 50pt tournament.

Paul Sitter

FlyDog

"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."

MATTY V'S NERDCORE CABARET
-Thursdays, 8-10 on 91.3 FM CJTR
Videogame, anime, sci-fi, fantasy soundtracks. Music about games, science, and nerdery.

Prince of Arnheim

K.Stevens

I would like to Throw in my lot into the Warmachine/Hordes Tournament! FOR THE GLORY OF THE KHADORIAN MOTHERLAND!
Why me Worry?!