Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - Oct.29 (18:00)

Started by Tempest, October 06, 2013, 11:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosencrantz

I'd like to try out Lords of Waterdeep.  I'm also bringing a buddy.  If you could sign myself and Jay T. up for LoW that would be much appreciated.  Thanks!
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

Tempest

NeikeDjour - Oh yeah, I looked that up after I was done writing my last post. That's awesome.
Rosencrantz - Done and done.
Dana - How could I possibly mess that up, I was going to bring some. The best things I can think of that *I* have are Zombies!!! and World War Z, although I haven't figured out how to play the latter yet. Zombies!!! is super easy though.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Rosencrantz

I'd also be game for any "Halloween" themed games after Waterdeep if anyone has any.
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

LoganD

Baerik

I'd like to get in for WoW if there will be an 815 playing. I don't get off work till 8pm.

omegadirective

I am going to Bring Ticket to Ride Nordic Countries for an 800 start time. 2 - 3 players. 30-60 minutes.

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Baerik on October 26, 2013, 10:06:48 AM
I'd like to get in for WoW if there will be an 815 playing. I don't get off work till 8pm.

We could move WoW's start time up to 8:30pm, that way you and Tempest can get in. Seeing as no one else has signed up yet.
Then I can join in Lords of Waterdeep. :D
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Bix Conners

I am thinking about running a Carcassonne Campaign. This would be once a month at ChewsDay Challenge.

I own pretty much every expansion for the game and can teach each one. All together, it would be overwhelming. :)

Basically, the gist of this Campaign is that we would start by playing the basic game of Carcassonne. The winner of that game would choose the expansion options to add in for next month's game. There will also be a points system so we can have a little meta-game fun as the game develops. Remember, we add in a new expansion every month, the game will start simple and end epic by the time we are done.

I need 4 - 6 people to do this. So far, I think there are
1. Matt Robertson
2. Bryce Robinson
3. Damien Ryall
4. Becky Ryall
5. Logan Drydale
6. Cory Heistad

7. Shane Horton

If there is interest, I will schedule the first installment in this series for this coming ChewsDay Challenge, probably an 8:00pm start

More information about the structure of this series can be found HERE

Also, if others are interested, please let me know. I might be able to run this again , or work in spares, or somethin' :)
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

LoganD

Matt if this would be applicable to newer players I would be interested.