Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - June 4th, 2013 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, May 26, 2013, 12:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cordawg

Bellis

Mike Gallagher

Will be teaching Seasons at 6:30 60-80 mins 4 player game. Start at apprentice level and if interest will try arch mage level in a 2nd session.

LoganD

I will be there with Reese (age 10) who is a pretty decent gamer. Any suggestions as to what to play?

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: LoganD on June 03, 2013, 03:52:32 PM
I will be there with Reese (age 10) who is a pretty decent gamer. Any suggestions as to what to play?

If you need me to bring anything let me know. I have Survive, Dixit, Vegas, etc...
Snikt!

Tempest

Just a heads up, Arctic Scavengers only has room for five, so either someone will have to go on the waiting list or I can sit out and just teach it.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Mike Gallagher

You could join in on seasons Logan with Reese. The apprentice level of the game is really easy to catch on.

Jeff Haubrich

Hey Logan, I will bring T and we can play something together I will bring taiga and settlers-Jeff
"Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules."

Colin Dearborn

:scrab-q
Quote from: LoganD on June 03, 2013, 03:52:32 PM

I am pretty sure Amanda is coming to this one too, also age 10. She has already picked a bag full of games...

Survive, No Thanks, Incan Gold, Loopin Louie, and Express.

Bellis

Tempest, I see your note about there really only being five spots available for Arctic Scavengers. Since I was the last to request, I should be the one to step away. However, there is still good news for me, as Mike has indicated he wants to bring Seasons, and I would like to try that one out. So Mr. Moderator, please take me off Arctic Scavengers  and add me to Seasons.