Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - April 16th, 2013 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, March 10, 2013, 01:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce Robinson

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

Tempest

Cyclades sounds good. Put me down. Not sure if I'll try and do something for 6/6:30
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Bellis

Please add me to the list of players for The Temple of Chac. Thanks!

Colin Dearborn

My friend Rex will be signing up for Temple and Cyclades as well.

Marc Bendig

I just got a new game; Arctic Scavengers. I would like to get a game of that going for 6:30. It can run up to 5 players,  and is given as taking an hour to play.

It is a deckbuilding game with a direct as well as indirect competition element. An abrupt climate shift has started a new ice age, and players compete to pull together the strongest tribe from those who have survived.

clazzimmer

I would like to play catan, but I don't have a copy.  I am also bringing "Unexploded Cow" and "Ticket to Ride".

I also still have tickets for the Steak Night for Judy.  Tickets are $25.
Cheryl-Lynn

Colin Dearborn

I will bring a copy of catan. Been wanting to try unexploded cow, but I am booked until at least 9 already.

Greg DeLong

I will host a games of Ascension, myself and my son Josiah will play so we have room for two more.  We plan to be there at 6 pm and we should be able to play 2 or three games.

Greg

Greg DeLong

I forgot to mention that each games takes around 1/2 and hour.

Greg

Dana_Tillusz

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 22

GAMES PLAYED:Ascension, Arctic Scavengers, Adventures, Blood Bowl, Magic The Gathering, Unexploded Cow, Cyclades, Cartagena, Farmaggedon, Lords of Vegas...

ANNOUNCEMENTS: We will be hosting a 24 Hour Gaming Night for charity in the fall -- stay tuned.

Be sure to check out the revised venue info page and FAQ HERE

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to ChewsDayChallenge@SaskGames.com
Snikt!