Prairie Game eXpo - REGINA SHRINE CLUB - Saturday, June 8, 2024 (10 am) FREE!!

Started by ChadBoudreau, April 10, 2024, 03:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lori

Quote from: NeikeDjour on June 04, 2024, 11:01:02 PM
Quote from: NikkiJ on June 04, 2024, 10:32:31 PMPlease sign me up for potatoes salad if there is room.
Not sure which one this is, is it an autocorrect for Paper Tails?

I think it might be the Learn To Play for Point Salad.

NikkiJ

Quote from: NeikeDjour on June 04, 2024, 11:01:02 PM
Quote from: NikkiJ on June 04, 2024, 10:32:31 PMPlease sign me up for potatoes salad if there is room.
Not sure which one this is, is it an autocorrect for Paper Tails? Its Point Salad. Thanks Nik!

NeikeDjour

Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Lareina

Chris and I will be available after Flamecraft, around 3:30 or so until 5:30 to play Lorcana. We'll have a few decks on hand, we can play regular games with people, or if people would like to learn how to play, we can definitely provide a demo.

Dana_Tillusz

Menu
Burgers, Beyond Meat Burgers and Hotdogs
Chocolate bars
Chips and Popcorn
Assortment of Pop and Water

Just a reminder that no outside food is permitted. All profits support the Shriners Hospitals for Children Patient Transportation Fund. The kitchen is run by the volunteers of the Motor Patrol division. Thanks everyone!
Snikt!

dyobb

Unfortunately I have a change of plans. I must cancel all morning and noon plans. However, I will still be around at 2pm for the Heat learn to play and 4pm for the tournament. Apologies for any inconvenience

Henning

ChadBoudreau

I have to cancel Paper Tales because I'm stepping in to do the Canvas Learn-To-play.

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

MikeMcC

Jason & Oliver Vanstone and I will be playing Darwin's Journey at 4pm.

And I'll post Terraforming Mars: Ares Expedition for 7pm (after Darwin) as well..