Prairie Game eXpo - REGINA SHRINE CLUB - Saturday, June 8, 2024 (10 am) FREE!!

Started by ChadBoudreau, April 10, 2024, 03:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NikkiJ

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on April 10, 2024, 06:35:14 PMArt Society

GAME: Art Society
TEACHER:Nikki J
START TIME:11 a.m.
DURATION:90 min. your best estimate of how long it will take with teaching
# OF PLAYERS:5
URL:https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/395375/art-society Copy and past the URL from Board Game Geek here

Patar21

If there is space in the Heat: Pedal to the Metal tournament, count me in.

Lareina

Chris and I will be in attendance.

We'll be teaching Wavelength at 12 until 2, so if you wanna check out a cool party game come on by!

Then we'll be doing Flamecraft with 1 open spot.

GAME: Flamecraft
    ORGANIZER: Lareina and Chris
    TIME: 2:00pm
    DURATION: 90 mins with teaching
    PLAYERS: 5
    1. Lareina
    2. Chris
    3. NeikeDjour
    4. JohnnyThrust

I don't know how long we'll be staying after that, but we'll be around until 5:30 at the very least.

Quote from: Mark Cazakoff on June 02, 2024, 02:01:56 PMI'll drop by in the afternoon! I don't think I can make any of the listed game times, but I can bring some old Magic; the Gathering decks if people want to play, and am interested in playing whatever people are interested in.

Holy crap, how's it going Mark! Hopefully we'll bump into each other!

CloudheadDuncan

up, up, down, down, B, A, Select, Start

Mark Cazakoff

Hey Lareina! Doing great. Also would love to jump in on that Flamecraft game, that's about when I'll be showing up.

tbrminsanity

GAME: Cogent Roleplay
ORGANIZER: Thomas Boxall
TIME: 10:00 - 12:00
DURATION: 2 Hours
PLAYERS: 2-6
DETAILS:The Cogent Community Project is currently playtesting the latest version of Cogent Roleplay ( https://cogentroleplay.com/ ).  This would be recorded as an official playtest for Cogent Roleplay, and all playtesters who wish to be credited will have their names (or aliases) published with the new version of the game.  The playtest will include:

• Introduction to Cogent Roleplay, and Story Selection
  • Character Creation
  • Playtest
  • Feedback

Cogent Roleplay is a story-focused TTRPG game system designed to be played with various story settings (Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Horror, Historic, or Comedy).  Cogent Roleplay is a D6-based system so playtesters are encouraged to bring their luckiest D6s with them.
Have fun, play games!

ChadBoudreau

I've checked the posts so far and see most games, etc have been updated.
I did then put Dr. Memphis into Hitster and got him into Heat, as well.

Other updates: Sounds like there will be 14 people for the Kill Team Tournament. And we'll have a 2nd copy of Heat: Pedal to the Metal so we'll be able to run that second table at the tournament.

dyobb

I would like to sign up for Cogent TTRPG at 10 to 12

If Cogent finishes early I would like to join Chad at Paper Tales at 11:30 but understand if I miss it.

GAME: ButtonShy Extravaganza
ORGANIZER: Dyson
TIME: 12:30 - 2:00
DURATION: 90 minutes
PLAYERS: 2-4
DETAILS: I will be bringing my entire button shy collection: Acropolis, Combopolis, Sprawlopolis, Wonder Tales, Revolver Noir, Tussie Mussie and Skulls of Sedlec. We can play whatever people are curious about!

After that I am teaching Heat and helping run the tournament.

NikkiJ

NeikeDjour

Quote from: NikkiJ on June 04, 2024, 10:32:31 PMPlease sign me up for potatoes salad if there is room.
Not sure which one this is, is it an autocorrect for Paper Tails?
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List