Meeple Monday - South Albert Western Pizza - October 16, 2023 (17:00)

Started by Meeple Monday, September 05, 2023, 12:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natejjj

prairieguy

Lori

GAME: Dixit
TEACHER: Lori
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 45-60 mins
# of PLAYERS: 6
1. Lori
2. Jim
3. Laurie (Cheerful Rooster)
4. Parry (racinette)
5. Janet?

I'll hold a spot for Janet just in case. We were talking about this game a bit the last time we were at Meeple Monday, but I'm not sure if she's coming tonight or what her username might be.

Dr. Memphis

Strobed5

NeikeDjour

Change of plans, Marshall and Jess can't make it. Duncan and I will join Codenames, and we'll do Hanabi afterwards
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Dsexton

Quote from: Meeple Monday on September 05, 2023, 01:06:23 PMTo post a game for Meeple Monday, please quote this reply and fill in the relevant information

Me and Kimberly would like to sign up for Dixit at 6:30.

Then once that is done, we'd like to jump into the spooky season with Court of the Dead!

GAME: Court of the Dead
TEACHER: Daniel
START TIME: 7:30
DURATION: 1.5-2 hours.
# OF PLAYERS: 5
URL:  https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/248918/court-dead-mourners-call

ChadBoudreau

Meeple Monday Recap

ATTENDANCE:27

BOARD GAMES PLAYED:Dixit (at 2 tables!); Codenames; Pandemic Contagion; Carcassonne; Clank! In Space; Hanabi Deluxe; Tortuga; Cascadia; The Night Cage; Ra; Just One; The Onion Game.

MENTIONS:
(1) Thanks to Western Pizza for the space and service.
(2) Thanks to the people who brought games, taught games, and signed up in advance on the forum.
(3) Nik, Duncan and I had a perfect game of Hanabi Deluxe. 25 points! The best you can do.
(4) Thanks to Paramount for the chance to give away a free pass to the new movie, Killers of the Flower Moon.
(5) John Stone won the free pass. He will receive a digital code via email.

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to PGX@SaskGames.com