Prairie Game eXpo - REGINA SHRINE CLUB - Saturday Feb. 17, 2024 (10 am) FREE!!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, September 05, 2023, 11:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

northcarmen

I'm keen on Dastardly Drivers, Crimewave, Crokinole Cards - all of it. I'd love to learn Cartographers (could do the post-Clocktower game with Ryan, I expect!), and The Crew sounds cool too. And we're already in for the tournament. Hoping to get lots of great gaming in!!

CappyZed

If there is table space, I would like to host an entry-level game of Twilight Imperium 4th Ed. 

I would like to cap it at 5 players, with two spots already filled (Damien R. & Tyler P.) and three open for sign-up.  Experienced players are welcome, but please be aware we are beginners  :)

I would like to set up at 10:00 for anyone who needs to learn the rules and an 11:00 game start.

This is a great introductory video:

ChadBoudreau

I've extended invites to the X-Wing, Star Wars Legion, Warhammer / 40K and other miniatures gaming groups.

Tempest

Confirming my spot for TI. I'll probably bring some stuff along for the ride, depending on how the day goes.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

ChadBoudreau

A member of the Warhammer 40K Kill Team community in Regina is arranging a 4 to 8 player tournament for Kill Team at Prairie Game Expo.
10:00-10:15am: Registration
10:15-12:15pm: Round 1
12:15-1:00pm:  Lunch
1:00pm-3:00pm: Round 2
3:00pm-5:00pm: Round 3
Tables will include Octarius, Nachmund, LVO styled terrain, ITD, and potentially Beta Decima.
This tournament will have a minimum of 4 players and a maximum of 8 players.
A demo table will also be available.
Interested players can contact the organizer through the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/380644037932938/.

Rosencrantz

Please add Corinne and Petra to Blood on the Clocktower.  Thanks. 
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

Fatman490

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on September 05, 2023, 11:37:24 AM
BOARD GAME TOURNAMENTS
:excited :scrab-g :scrab-a :scrab-m :scrab-e :scrab-blank :scrab-s :scrab-c :scrab-h :scrab-e :scrab-d :scrab-u :scrab-l :scrab-i :scrab-n :scrab-g  :excited

We will be running organized tournaments at Prairie Game eXpo. Past tournaments have included King of Tokyo, Setters of Catan, Ticket to Ride, Camel Up, Dominion, Dixit, Lanterns, Kingdomino, Smash Up, Azul & more! Please watch this space as we unveil our schedule. Please reserve your spot here. Feel free to tell us what you'd like to see at future PGX events.

GAME: Cascadia
ORGANIZER: Dana_Tillusz
START TIME: 4:00 pm
DURATION: 90-120 minutes
PLAYERS: 16
DETAILS: FOUND HERE
GAME BOARDS NEEDED:  4
GAMES PROVIDED BY: ComicReaders *2, Lareina, Need 1 more
PRIZES: Prairie Game eXpo mug to the winner!
1. NeikeDjour
2. Johnny Thrust
3. Lareina
4. Chris
5. Dexton
6. Carmen
7. Bryan
8. puty
9. Dana T
10. Duncan
11. Jessica
12. James Hohne

Firerush

Can I sign up for Twilight Imperium. I've watched the tutorial video provided and it sounds right up my alley. My real name is Wilson Bennett

Jordoom

Hey, everyone. My name is Jordan and I'll be bringing my prototype for the game I have created.  I want to meet new people at this event, and hopefully find a group who would like to playtest this game I want to make a reality.
Champions of the Labyrinth is a dungeon crawl, where Gladiators complete Quests and battle mythical creatures within a shifting Labyrinth.

GAME: Champions of the Labyrinth.
TEACHER: Jordan
START TIME: 11:30am; demo games until 3pm.
DURATION: 60 - 75 minutes.
# OF PLAYERS: 1 - 4

Thanks, and see you all Saturday!

dyobb

Dyson's Day:
10:00 AM - Crockinole
11:00 AM - Dastardy Drivers
12:00 PM - Lorcana
01:00 PM - Blood on Clocktower
04:00 PM - Cascadia Tournament
07:00 PM - Hosting Heat: Pedal to the Metal

(Sorry Tyler G I am missing out on crime wave, Some other time...)

After Cascadia tournament I will host Heat: Pedal to the Medal

GAME: Heat - Pedal to the Medal
TEACHER: Dyson Yobb
START TIME: 7 pm
DURATION: 60 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 6