Prairie Game eXpo Volunteers Needed! (Saturday, February 17, 2024)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, September 05, 2023, 11:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: MikeMcC on January 09, 2024, 10:50:01 AMI'll man the registration table from 12pm-1pm.

I could do a Learn To Play from 10-12, but...
I see you have Blueprints scheduled for that time slot.... I've played it once a year or two ago... I could do that if necessary, or if we were open to shuffling the schedule a bit then I could do Scout or Flamecraft (slight preference for Scout).

Nothing is set in stone. You can shuffle what works for you. I've removed the older games we had on the list. Not sure if those were Nik's....
Snikt!

Lori

Quote from: MikeMcC on January 09, 2024, 10:50:01 AMI'll man the registration table from 12pm-1pm.

<snip>
I could do a Learn To Play from 10-12,
I could do Scout or Flamecraft (slight preference for Scout).

I put Scout on the Learn to Play list from 10-12. That will save me from bribing Jim to do it  ;)

NeikeDjour

Yeah, I can throw Blueprints back in, for the 2-4.
John and I will probably help with the Lorcana LTP from 12-2.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

CloudheadDuncan

I can watch the registration table from 2pm-3pm

As well if you need any more assistance with Lorcana I can lend a hand.
up, up, down, down, B, A, Select, Start

TyGr

I can do a Learn To Play for The Crew in the last slot (at 12-2).
I don't actually own a copy of either version of the game, but I can borrow them from a friend if we won't have a copy at the event.

I'm also planning to bring my company's games, Crimewave and Dastardly Drivers (mentioned in the fall event's posts), which I can demo as well.

Reynard

I can teach Cartographers if you have a slot that needs someone. I have a copy of Cartographers  Heroes.
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

bboileau

I would happily take 1-2 pm registration or do cartographers from 12-2 and take a later registration table.
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

NeikeDjour

I can back out of my LTP slot for someone who is willing to teach one of the games that was listed. I'll just post a game on main forums instead.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: TyGr on January 11, 2024, 10:59:11 AMI can do a Learn To Play for The Crew in the last slot (at 12-2).
I don't actually own a copy of either version of the game, but I can borrow them from a friend if we won't have a copy at the event.

I'm also planning to bring my company's games, Crimewave and Dastardly Drivers (mentioned in the fall event's posts), which I can demo as well.

I put you in for The Crew: Mission Deep Sea for 12-2. I can bring my copy for you to use. Thanks!

As for Dastardly Drivers, please post in the main thread the time you'd like to host.
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: Reynard on January 11, 2024, 01:47:47 PMI can teach Cartographers if you have a slot that needs someone. I have a copy of Cartographers  Heroes.

Do you want to do a learn to play of Cartographer: Heroes for 12-2?
Snikt!