Feature Friday - Southside Pentecostal Assembly - Friday, August 18, 2023

Started by Allan Luesink, August 13, 2023, 11:58:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Luesink

Hi everyone,

"I'm late!! I'm Late!! I'm LATE!! For a very important date!!" to quote a crazy rabbit.
So yes, despite my tardy posting, Feature Friday August Edition is still taking place. THIS Friday is the 3rd Friday of the month and that means is a games evening. Hope you're still able to join us.

The Feature Game will be Pillars of the Earth. This game is inspired by a well known novel of the same title. In the game, players are seeking to out contribute each other in the building of a medieval cathedral through the recruiting of artisans, workers, and materials.  It's an older game now but is still considered by many to be one of the best examples of a game with the 'worker placement' game mechanic. It is a good looking game that is relatively easy to learn and offers some challenging game play.

Take note that we will be meeting in the old gym portion of the building.

!!! If you have a game you'd like to play and draw some attention to, feel free to volunteer for future Feature Game slots. Just drop me a note at feature_friday@hotmail.com.

Feature Friday meets at Southside Pentecostal Assembly (41 Birchwood Rd) from 7pm to midnight. There is parking and an entrance at the back of the building. A snack table will be set up so feel free to contribute a drink or something to munch on. And feel free to bring along friends (and to forward this invite).

Hope you'll be there,

Allan