MEEPLE MONDAY GAME REQUESTS (April-June Edition)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, April 03, 2023, 11:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlh878

I know lots of people have played Cascadia recently (at PGX and Meeple Monday), but I haven't had a chance yet and would like to give it a try.

Also, Everdell and Architects of the West Kingdom.
I'm happy to bring out any game I own.  Link to my BGG list Let me know :)

ChadBoudreau

Quote from: tlh878 on April 04, 2023, 11:16:11 PMI know lots of people have played Cascadia recently (at PGX and Meeple Monday), but I haven't had a chance yet and would like to give it a try.

Cascadia is going to be available in the small library of games at each Meeple Monday. It is certainly popular, fun, and easy to teach. I know Steve W (puty) wants to play it again and again, too.

ChadBoudreau

I will throw my name in for wanting to try Heat: Pedal to the Metal.

I hear that roll and writes are a BGG challenge. If any of these are on the to-do list I own and can teach:
- Super Skill Pinball
- Sonora (a flick and write)
- Fleet: The Dice Game

bboileau

I haven't been able to get my copy of Sonora to the table yet so I'd certainly be up for learning!
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

NeikeDjour

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on April 05, 2023, 11:09:38 AMI hear that roll and writes are a BGG challenge. If any of these are on the to-do list I own and can teach:

Oh, interesting. I can contribute:
- Railroad Ink
- Rolling Japan
- Merchants of Magick
- Imperial Settlers: Roll & Write
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

bboileau

Me too, I can add:

Dinosaur Island: Rawr 'N Write
Three Sisters
Cartographers
Rajas of the Ganges: The Dice Charmers
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

bboileau

NeikeDjour

I'm interested in playing Super Skill Pinball and Dinosaur Island: Rawr 'N Write
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

ChadBoudreau

I'd be interested in Dinosaur Island Rawr and Write again. And Three Sisters.

Lori

Quote from: bboileau on April 05, 2023, 11:22:26 AMMe too, I can add:
Rajas of the Ganges: The Dice Charmers

Oh, I'd really like to try Dice Charmers. I really like the regular Rajas of the Ganges and I've heard many, many good things about Dice Charmers

I own and can teach Three Sisters.  We almost need a thread just for Roll n Writes for April.