Meeple Monday - South Albert Western Pizza - May 29, 2023 (17:00)

Started by Meeple Monday, February 21, 2023, 08:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dyobb

ChadBoudreau

ChadBoudreau

I think Puty is trying to sign up for Telestrations.... So I added him to the list.

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on May 29, 2023, 01:21:50 PMI think Puty is trying to sign up for Telestrations.... So I added him to the list.

It was a good laugh. Not sure how he did all that. Too bad it's gone forever
Snikt!

Reynard

GAME: Alchemists
TEACHER: Marshall
START TIME: 6:00pm
DURATION: 120 mins
# OF PLAYERS: 4
URL:
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/161970/alchemists

1- Marshall
2- Jessica
3-
4-
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

NeikeDjour

I'll jump in Alchemists and bring Shipwreck Arcana for 8:30pm.

GAME: Shipwreck Arcana
TEACHER: NeikeDjour
START TIME: 8:30
DURATION: 60min
# OF PLAYERS: 5
1. NeikeDjour
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Reynard

And we in turn shall join Shipwreck Arcana. Its been forever since playing that one. Please add Jessica and I.
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

John Stone

Sara

ChadBoudreau

Meeple Monday Recap

ATTENDANCE:23

BOARD GAMES PLAYED:Qwixx, Alchemists, Splendor, Telestrations, Legendary: Big Trouble in Little China, Underground, Verdant, Just One, Unstable Unicorns, Shipwreck Arcana, Elk Fest, Cascadia.

MENTIONS:
(1) Thanks to Western Pizza for the space and service.
(2) Thanks to the people who brought games, taught games, and signed up in advance on the forum.
(3) Next week is the prize draw!

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to PGX@SaskGames.com