Meeple Monday - South Albert Western Pizza - April 17, 2023 (17:00)

Started by Meeple Monday, February 21, 2023, 08:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

If the night gets settled in by 7:30 I'll hop into Set a Watch. I've signed up with my name in brackets. If other people are interested feel free to respond and I'll take myself out if the spot is needed.

NeikeDjour

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on April 15, 2023, 11:27:36 AMIf the night gets settled in by 7:30 I'll hop into Set a Watch. I've signed up with my name in brackets. If other people are interested feel free to respond and I'll take myself out if the spot is needed.

Set a Watch is a cooperative game, and it's been a while since I've played it but if I recall correctly it has asynchronous turns, so if you need to get up and help someone the rest of the players can keep going.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

bukenya

Please sign me up for set a watch and merchants of magick.

MikeMcC

I'll be posting Ticket To Ride: Europe for myself, Jill, Susey, Nic & Matt P.

MikeMcC

Mark M

Reynard

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

Reynard

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

Farmdog

Farmdog

If there's room in Istanbul 6:30 for Marsha and Dana please sign us up. Thanks.