Meeple Monday - South Albert Western Pizza - April 3, 2023 (17:00)

Started by Meeple Monday, February 21, 2023, 08:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

I'm going to sign up for Flamecraft at 8! Thanks for posting, John!
Snikt!

NeikeDjour

Oh no! I want to play that one too!
Next time...
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Lori

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on April 03, 2023, 11:08:54 AM
Quote from: Lori on April 03, 2023, 09:43:14 AMI wonder if I should save a spot for Mike McC because I don't think Kingdom Builders will be over in 60 minutes...

Well, BGG said 45 minutes. I considered 75 minute playtime but that seemed weird. It's up to Mike if he wants to chance it.

I was looking at my log and was seeing anywhere from 26 minutes (2 players) to 1hr 31 for 4 players. It really depends on which scoring cards are out and whether you are teaching from scratch. Now that I've syphoned Mike off for my game I'm sure you'll be done in 59 minutes.  :)

MikeMcC

puty

Quote from: John Stone on April 03, 2023, 11:54:01 AM
Quote from: Meeple Monday on February 21, 2023, 08:42:45 PMTo post a game for Meeple Monday, please quote this reply and fill in the relevant information

GAME: Flamecraft
TEACHER: John stone
START TIME: 6:30 and 8
DURATION: 90 mins
# OF PLAYERS: 1-4

6:30pm
1.John Stone

8pm
1.John Stone
2.Dana T
3.Stephen W

URL: Copy and paste the URL from Board Game Geek here https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/336986/flamecraft

Tempest

I totally blanked out... did the draw happen last night? (I hope you don't mind me asking, just curious haha)
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: Tempest on April 04, 2023, 07:46:42 PMI totally blanked out... did the draw happen last night? (I hope you don't mind me asking, just curious haha)

It did. Chad should be posting the details on the night soon. Chad didn't make an announcement, he was stealthy and handed them out. We did announce it after 9pm though. We will make a bigger splash for the draw next week.
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

Meeple Monday Recap

ATTENDANCE:25

BOARD GAMES PLAYED: Clank: Catacombs, boop., Flamecraft, Kingdomino, Takenoko, Gold West, Corinth, Explorers, Azul, Stick 'Em, Cascadia, Qwixx & More.

MENTIONS:
(1)Thanks to Western Pizza for the space and service.
(2)Thanks to the people who brought games, taught games, and signed up in advance on the forum.
(3) $25 gift certificate to ComicReaders won by NeikeDjour; $25 from Western Pizza won by Reynard.

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to PGX@SaskGames.com
[/color]
Snikt!

ChadBoudreau

Thanks for posting the recap, Dana.
My apologies if anyone was waiting around for the results of the draw or was looking forward to the excitement of a live reveal. We've heard your feedback and we'll make a bigger splash in May.
Thanks for coming out. See you at the next Meeple Monday on April 17.

Tempest

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on April 05, 2023, 11:03:12 AMThanks for posting the recap, Dana.
My apologies if anyone was waiting around for the results of the draw or was looking forward to the excitement of a live reveal. We've heard your feedback and we'll make a bigger splash in May.
Thanks for coming out. See you at the next Meeple Monday on April 17.

No worries on my end! I was just curious if I missed it... I also left a bit earlier. Thanks for the info! :)
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.