Meeple Monday - South Albert Western Pizza - April 3, 2023 (17:00)

Started by Meeple Monday, February 21, 2023, 08:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

Quote from: MikeMcC on April 02, 2023, 11:45:12 PMDoes anyone have a copy of FURNACE?  Our host Chad saw me playing it at PGX and was asking about it, so if someone could bring a copy then maybe I can teach it to Chad (and others).

Thanks for the offer but I won't be available for that game this evening.

ChadBoudreau

Do you like trick-taking games? If so, you might dig Stick 'Em where you try to collect as many cards as possible while avoiding the one color that will give you negative points. Stick 'Em turns trick-taking on its head.

GAME: Stick 'Em
TEACHER: Chad Boudreau
START TIME: 8:30pm
DURATION: 45 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 6

Lareina

GAME: Takenoko
TEACHER: Chris Smith
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 60 mins
# OF PLAYERS: 4
1. Chris
2. Lareina

GAME: boop.
TEACHER: Chris Smith / Lareina Chan
START TIME: 7:30 (but we can realistically teach it to people whenever while we play Takenoko)
DURATION: 30 mins
# OF PLAYERS: 2

MikeMcC

Quote from: MikeMcC on April 02, 2023, 11:45:12 PMDoes anyone have a copy of FURNACE?  Our host Chad saw me playing it at PGX and was asking about it, so if someone could bring a copy then maybe I can teach it to Chad (and others).

Quote from: Lori on April 03, 2023, 08:19:19 AMI think Kristy has it...?

Quote from: tlh878 on April 03, 2023, 09:15:48 AMI played it with Cameron at PGX and Steve Lloyd also has a copy.  Maybe one of them could bring it to a future Meeple Monday.

I know about Kristy, Cameron and Steve... Mark Macza has it also... didn't know if any of those folks were planning to attend.
Besides, I don't think there will be time for that game tonight.
Thanks anyway!

tlh878

I'm happy to bring out any game I own.  Link to my BGG list Let me know :)

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: Lori on April 03, 2023, 09:43:14 AMI wonder if I should save a spot for Mike McC because I don't think Kingdom Builders will be over in 60 minutes...

Well, BGG said 45 minutes. I considered 75 minute playtime but that seemed weird. It's up to Mike if he wants to chance it.
Snikt!

MikeMcC

Quote from: Lori on April 03, 2023, 09:43:14 AMI'll formally put the Flip & Write game Explorers on the list to give another 6:30 option.

GAME: Explorers
TEACHER: Lori
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 60 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4

I wonder if I should save a spot for Mike McC because I don't think Kingdom Builders will be over in 60 minutes...

KINGDOM BUILDER is listed as 45 min. so it should be ok, but maybe a better option is to drop out of KB (played it lots) and try EXPLORERS instead.

Reynard

Please add Marshall to Explorers and Jessica to Kingdom Builder
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

NeikeDjour

Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

John Stone

Quote from: Meeple Monday on February 21, 2023, 08:42:45 PMTo post a game for Meeple Monday, please quote this reply and fill in the relevant information

GAME: Flamecraft
TEACHER: John stone
START TIME: 6:30 and 8
DURATION: 90 mins
# OF PLAYERS: 1-4

6:30pm
1.John Stone

8pm
1. John Stone
2.Dana T

URL: Copy and paste the URL from Board Game Geek here https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/336986/flamecraft