Meeple Monday - South Albert Western Pizza - March 20, 2023 (17:00)

Started by Meeple Monday, February 21, 2023, 08:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bboileau

Unfortunately, I am going to pull Kemet for this week. I've been in contact with someone this weekend who tested positive for COVID and while I don't have symptoms yet or haven't tested positive, going to be on the safe side until I'm in the clear. I will post Kemet again at a later date.
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

Reynard

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

Reynard

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

NeikeDjour

Quote from: bboileau on March 19, 2023, 09:38:59 PMUnfortunately, I am going to pull Kemet for this week. I've been in contact with someone this weekend who tested positive for COVID and while I don't have symptoms yet or haven't tested positive, going to be on the safe side until I'm in the clear. I will post Kemet again at a later date.

That's too bad, I hope you don't end up getting sick.  :(
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

puty

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on March 19, 2023, 09:39:02 AMI'm bringing out a classic!

GAME: Carcassonne
TEACHER: Dana Tillusz
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 60 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4
1. Dana
2. Puty

dyobb

GAME: Everdell
TEACHER: dyobb
START TIME: 6:30pm
DURATION: 90min
1. Dyobb
2. Landen

NeikeDjour

Quote from: dyobb on March 20, 2023, 12:33:14 PMGAME: Everdell
TEACHER: dyobb
START TIME: 6:30pm
DURATION: 90min
1. Dyobb
2. Landen

Oooo, I want to play this one sometime. I haven't ever tried it yet.

Lareina

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Lareina on March 20, 2023, 12:48:18 PMPlease sign up myself and Chris to Carcassonne.

Dana has it set for 4 and there are 3 signed up, does it play 5?