Prairie Game eXpo Volunteer Schedule (Saturday, April 1st, 2023)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 08, 2023, 01:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

I think something got mixed up on the scheduling there; I think I ended up in the 12-2 L2P slot, and at the desk from 1-2; I can help out before or after, but probably not during haha.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Tempest on March 29, 2023, 04:18:14 PMI think something got mixed up on the scheduling there; I think I ended up in the 12-2 L2P slot, and at the desk from 1-2; I can help out before or after, but probably not during haha.
Must've been a mistake.
Seeing as it's not something people are signing up for ahead of time, I've just changed the time for it to 2-4pm.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Tempest

Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

MikeMcC

I see that no one is covering the registration table from 2pm - 3pm.
Oh wait... everyone is in the 7 Wonders tournament.

Hmm... tough choice....

Well... I am the reigning PGX 7 Wonders champion so I should defend my title... on the other hand I should share and let someone else be champion for a while.

Oh, ok... I'll cover the door from 2 until 3.

ChadBoudreau

Thanks to the volunteers who worked the registration desk, did Learn to Play, and, in general, helped out at Prairie Game Expo. We had 159 attendees which was 3 times the amount we were hoping for. I spoke to the Shriners throughout the day and at the end of the event and they were very very pleased.

This was our first Prairie Game Expo in three years and we had a new venue and new partners in the Shriners.

We'd like your feedback from a volunteer's perspective.

The next Prairie Game Expo is Saturday, October 7, 2023. Same venue. Same space.