Prairie Game eXpo Volunteer Schedule (Saturday, April 1st, 2023)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 08, 2023, 01:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

Prairie Game eXpo is made possible thanks to the help of volunteers. This thread is to help schedule volunteers running the Prairie Game eXpo.

All Volunteers will receive an extra opportunity to win for all the game prize draws.

Registration Table Schedule
Role: Welcoming attendees, making sure everyone signs the log book, answering questions.

10am - 11am: tlh878
11am - 12pm: JohnnyThrust
12pm - 1pm: jilly
1pm - 2pm: Tempest
2pm - 3pm:  Mike Mcc.
3pm - 4pm: Reynard
4pm - 5pm: bboileau
5pm on: Open doors. We ask that all ambassadors keep watch for people in need.

Learn to Play
Role: Teaching easy / accessible games to people. "Learn to Play" is a PGX initiative to help introduce new games to PGX attendees. We will have three time slots available. We would like one, perhaps two volunteers for each game in each time slot. Game teachers will teach a single game to groups of people over a two-hour block. Please contact us here if you're interested.

10-12 - Mayhem. Game Teacher - NeikeDjour
12-2 - 7 Wonders (2nd Ed.). Game Teacher - Lori
2-4 - Wingspan. Game Teacher - Tempest
2-4 - The Game - bboileau

Please let us know if you are able to lend a hand at Prairie Game eXpo. Please reply to this forum.
Snikt!

tlh878

I'll do the first shift at the registration table. (10am-11am). I can also come earlier to help with setup if that's needed.
I'm happy to bring out any game I own.  Link to my BGG list Let me know :)

NeikeDjour

JohnnyTrust will take the registration table 11-12. I can host a LTP from 10-12.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

jilly

I will come help set up and can do the registration table at noon.

Tempest

I'd love to help out! I just need to wait 'til we get a bit closer to the event to confirm my availability.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: NeikeDjour on February 10, 2023, 05:59:20 PMJohnnyTrust will take the registration table 11-12. I can host a LTP from 10-12.

What game would you like to teach for Learn to Play?
Snikt!

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on February 13, 2023, 01:17:23 PM
Quote from: NeikeDjour on February 10, 2023, 05:59:20 PMJohnnyTrust will take the registration table 11-12. I can host a LTP from 10-12.

I'm not sure, have any suggestions?
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Lori

Tempest

I wasn't sure who to reach out to, so I'll just reply here as well, if you want to spread the word a little bit and have a poster let me know and I can put one up at my work.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: NeikeDjour on February 14, 2023, 03:02:46 PM
Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on February 13, 2023, 01:17:23 PM

I'm not sure, have any suggestions?

These games from your collection might work:

Bang! The Dice Game
Arboretum
The Game
Tsuro
Mystic Vale
Snikt!