Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - January 30, 2018 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 07, 2017, 01:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reynard

Quote from: Lori on January 26, 2018, 04:06:29 PM
Quote from: sna17 on January 26, 2018, 10:40:59 AM
GAME: London (second edition)

Brad, as much as I want to defend my previous win in Gaia Project (and thwart Marshall as much as possible  :lol )

:thumb-up :thumb-up :thumb-up :thumb-up :thumb-up :thumb-up
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

sna17

Quote from: Lori on January 26, 2018, 04:06:29 PM
Quote from: sna17 on January 26, 2018, 10:40:59 AM
GAME: London (second edition)

Brad, as much as I want to defend my previous win in Gaia Project (and thwart Marshall as much as possible  :lol ) I'm going to give up my seat to play London.  I hope I'll be able to twist your arm in the future for another play, yes?

If you think we could get through London in an hour, I can bump it up to 6:30 so you can still try to make it for Gaia Project. I haven't had a chance to play through London completely yet, so don't know how likely that is (am hoping to do some test runs this weekend). I am good either way, or could bring London out Feb 6 instead. Let me know your preference!

Cordawg

dyobb

GAME: Turbo Tiles (Version 1.0)
TEACHER: Dyson Yobb
START TIME: 7:30 pm
DURATION: 45 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4
URL: This game is not on Boardgame Geek. This is a quick, tile-laying, kart-racing game of my own design that I would like to invite three other players to play test with and provide feedback. Hope to see you there!

SMORLEY

jesterking

R Newell

Jesterking, SMORLEY actually grabbed the last spot in El Grande.  The first post just hadn't been updated yet.

AllyKat123

Hey I'm new but if there's any openings for  a game starting 630/730 range sign me up :)

zeker

dyobb

Can someone please add my posting for Turbo Tiles to the front page. Thanks in advance!