Prairie Game eXpo Volunteer Schedule (September 23rd, 2017)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, June 14, 2017, 11:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

If Devin and Davey both confirm for a LTP then we'll have one spot left. I'll do Unearth for whatever spot is left open.

Gloop

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on September 10, 2017, 09:46:30 AM
QuoteDerek mentioned a desire for a learn to play for Star Realms. If that's right I can do that.

Star Realms would be great. Would you like to do 10-12 or 3-5?

I would probably prefer 10-12. I have a copy of Star Realms and a copy of Hero Realms (fantasy star realms)

SteamPunch

No problem. Should I narrow down to just the base game? Is that what is expected to be in the tournament?

Also, I play with a variant that we use bases equal to than the number of players. The rules say to use one more than the number, but I find it really drags the game out. I will probably teach using my variant, as it speeds things up a bit, but I will note what the regular rules are.

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on September 10, 2017, 09:58:32 AM
QuoteAssuming I get knocked out of the Kingdomino tournament, I can do a LTP in the 3-5 spot. Looking at the games library, I could do Splendor or 7 Wonders quite easily?

Davey, I was poking around your BGG account and see you have Smash Up. We are going to do a Smash Up tournament at the January 2018 PGX. Would you be interested in doing a L-T-P Smash Up at the September 23 PGX from 3-5?

ChadBoudreau

For LTP please just use the base game, but feel free to mention there are expansions. The tournament might use expansions. To be honest, I have not read the tournament rules included in the tournament kit we were given.

I like your rules variant. Go with that and, yes, mention what the regular rules are.

Thanks, Davey.

ChadBoudreau

Hey, Devin. Please bring Star Realms and Hero Realms. We'll do that as a dual LTP since the mechanics are similar. I've added it to the schedule for 10-12.

Gloop

Sounds good, that should work well, I'll bring them both.

roxy72

Lori

Naardmund (Gary) has volunteered to cover 12-1 so I've updated the list.

MikeMcC

Reynard

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan