Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, May 27th, 2017 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 02, 2017, 09:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moment

Some more details on the Netrunner: Terminal Directive event -

This event will last around 2 hours. Players will be paired up and play around 4 games against each other.
As the event goes on, the player's goals may change somewhat - between games, participants will have an opportunity to change the cards in their decks.
For this event, cards from a single Core Set and the Terminal Directive set will be used.

You don't need to have your own cards, and it's fine if you're new to the game - there are enough pre-made decks for up to six people to participate.
ComicReaders Downtown has kindly lent a Terminal Directive set for use in this event.
ComicReaders Downtown has also supplied some promo cards, which will be given to participants over the course of the event.

For people who prefer a shorter game, there are some demo decks to try too, which would take around 30 minutes.

moment

Dana_Tillusz

GAME: Pandemic: The Cure
TEACHER: Dana_Tillusz
START TIME: 11:00 am
DURATION: 45 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 5
Snikt!

jilly

i would love to sign up for Agricola, and the lanterns tournament

ChadBoudreau

Brad, Breton would like to try World of Darkness at 9:00am with you and Davey.

ChadBoudreau

I was at CBC Radio today, doing a taped interview for Saturday's morning show. The segment will air around 7:15am tomorrow (Saturday) on CBC Radio One (102.5 FM). The host and I talked about Prairie Game Expo and the hobby of gaming.

Bricktown

GAME: Ninja All-stars
TEACHER: Bricktown(Chris)
START TIME: 12:00
DURATION: 60 minutes
# OF PLAYERS:
1. Nicole
2. John
3. Chris
4. Brent
Always open to trades, check out my collection

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/BrickTown

CappyZed

I will be attending with two guests. Not signing up for anything right now, but will bring a few games and excited to see what's available!

trimmer

Quote from: trimmer on April 08, 2017, 10:18:52 AM
I would like to volunteer for the registration table from 9-10AM.

So sorry to do this but I have a bad cold and will not be able to make it today. Been up all night coughing.