Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, May 27th, 2017 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 02, 2017, 09:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

If there is absolutely NO interest in neither Talisman NOR Rum & Bones, then I'm tempted to hop in the X-Wing tourney. *HOWEVER*, I will wait 'til the day of or the day before to join up. So if it fills up before then, no big deal. I definitely don't want to take up a spot right now. Just expressing interest, since it's been *months* since I've played.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

bboileau

For the Lanterns: The Harvest Festival Tournament, in addition to a PGX mug, the winner will walk away with a special Lanterns: Snowflake Promo Tile!

Sign-up for the tournament today and also let us know if you can provide a copy for the Tournament!
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

DCStyles

Quote from: Tempest on May 15, 2017, 08:41:23 PM
If there is absolutely NO interest in neither Talisman NOR Rum & Bones, then I'm tempted to hop in the X-Wing tourney. *HOWEVER*, I will wait 'til the day of or the day before to join up. So if it fills up before then, no big deal. I definitely don't want to take up a spot right now. Just expressing interest, since it's been *months* since I've played.

It'd be great to have you flying again Red XIII
My collection of board games:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/chowman13     Feel free to request something and I'll bring it out!

lifeofturner

Put me in for Mombasa at 10 am and the Lanterns Tournament at noon. Gotta try to win a mug sometime!
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

Tempest

Quote from: DCStyles on May 16, 2017, 01:31:01 AM
:thumb-up

It'd be great to have you flying again Red XIII

:thumb-up
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

bboileau

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

There has been a change to the food vendor for this month's PGX. We welcome Tim Philp and the Nacho Fiesta Food Truck to the fold!  :excited

Nacho Fiesta is a really popular local food truck that will arrive at the Core Ritchie Community Centre at 2 pm. They will be selling drinks for $3, tacos for 1/$6 2/$11 3/$14, and nachos for $12.

As for the remainder of the day, Comic Readers will be supplying Tim Hortons coffee in the morning by donation and we will be allowing outside food for this PGX, preferably only up to 2 pm.

At this time, we'd like to thank Street Culture Kidz for their past involvement and participation as our food Vendor. We really appreciate the time and effort they put in and wish them all the best in their future works and programs.
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

ChadBoudreau

GAME:Netrunner: Terminal Directive Campaign Expansion
ORGANIZER: Nick M
START TIME: 2 PM
DURATION: 120 minutes
PLAYERS: 6 player maximum
DETAILS: An augmented killer is on the loose... Terminal Directive is a narrative campaign expansion for Android: Netrunner The Card Game that allows you to enjoy a constantly evolving murder mystery in the Android universe. Netrunner is a two-player game but Nick will have copies of Terminal Directive with him that people can borrow. Ideally, players should bring a playable deck (from the Core set, for example) for use in the Terminal Directive campaign. Nick will guide players through the mechanics. This is a good chance to learn about Netrunner if you've never played, but also an opportunity for existing players to try a new way to play Netrunner. ComicReaders Downtown has provided the Terminal Directive Campaign Expansion Event Kit for use at Prairie Game Expo.

Pre-registration is not required but is recommended so Nick can prepare.

DCStyles

My collection of board games:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/chowman13     Feel free to request something and I'll bring it out!

Bryce Robinson

I'll play talisman
I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

JRobot4

So many games I'd love to try...unfortunately can't make it out for this one.  Have fun everyone!