Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - May 16, 2017 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 19, 2016, 09:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bboileau

At around 8 pm, when my ambassador duties lessen, I will look to play a game, potentially games in Pyramid Arcade, Aztlan, or Inca Empire.

Let me know if you are interested in any of these  :excited
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

Naardmund

Cordawg

lifeofturner

Would love to be there to play Galactic Payload and to see Ryan do some one-handed push ups, but alas, I have other plans. See y'all next week!
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

R Newell

Derek, I'll be more like the Curly who dies in his seat but nobody notices.

WDBrown

I think I'll just wing it tonight, someone will play with me.
I don't tell you how to tell me what to do so don't tell me how to do what you told me to do.
---Bender

Lori

Curly proved to be a decent cattle driver and scored all the dogies.    :lol

bboileau

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 24

Games Played: Troyes, Labyrinth, Fun Farm, Elder Sign, Stone Age, Great Western Trail, Santorini, Sagrada, Pyramid Arcade, and more!

Announcements:
:1: PWYF: Team registration is now open for Play With Your Food.  The fee is $25/person and once your team is registered a fundraising page will be created for you to help you work toward your goal.  Complete details are on the forums.
:1: PGX will take place on May 27th at Core Ritchie Centre from 9 am to 9 pm, as always. We are promoting storytelling games, RPGs, and RPGs in a box at this May's PGX since it is on the rise in popular culture. The Learn-To-Play games are now posted, a Lanterns: The Harvest Festival tournament will be run at 12pm (sign-up will be posted soon), and the Pathfinder group from Saskatoon will be around running 1-hr Pathfinder sessions all day! Sign-up on the thread for extra chances to win door prizes. If you are available to teach one of the Learn-to-Play games or take a shift at the Registration table, let Chad Boudreau (ChadBoudreau) or Brad Boileau (bboileau) know.
:1: Cathedral Village Arts Festival (CVAF) Picnic on May 22, 2017: SaskGames is present to talk about our events, about boardgaming, and play some giant outdoor games.
:1: Mosaic's German Pavillion on June 3rd, 2017: SaskGames is present to talk about our events, about boardgaming, and play some giant outdoor games.
:1: Regina's first Geek Crawl event, $60 gets you into Boards & Beans, Laser Quest, Escape Manor, and Wonderland Arcade as well as a seat on the Party Bus.  Proceeds go towards Play With Your Food.  Only 32 tickets available, register online @ geekcrawl.ca
:1: ASN Thursday May 25th.  Body Worlds Rx will be open as well.  Come check it out!

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!