Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - February 7, 2017 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 19, 2016, 09:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

Quote from: R Newell on December 19, 2016, 10:29:45 AM
To post a game for Chewsday Challenge, please quote this reply and fill in the relevant information

GAME TITLE: Egizia
TEACHER: Tyler
START TIME: 6:15
DURATION: 90 Minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4
URL: Copy and past the URL from Board Game Geek here

Confirming for Carc league. I think there should be enough time to get a game of Egizia in before then. I put 6:15 as a start time just in case. If 6:30 is better we can do that.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

NeikeDjour

Quote from: thawey on February 01, 2017, 08:57:20 AM
Anyone have Robinson Crusoe that they would like to bring  out and teach/play?
I have it, but I'm not sure that I'll be out tonight. I can possibly bring it to one of the future events.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

MEGASKULL

GAME TITLE: Sushi-Go; Saboteur;Love Letter Batman
TEACHER: Travis
START TIME: 7pm
DURATION: 2.5hrs
# OF PLAYERS: 4
01. Megaskull
02. Doogie_Hauser
03. Paul
04. Chad

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

jilly

HI Susy and Jilly will be there for carcassonne tonight.  We are not on the list at the top of the page, but I am also not sure if everyone plays every time :-)  Susy is bringing her money tonight

Lori

Rosencrantz

There is a chance I may be a few minutes late.  May not arrive until 6:30 or a bit later.   FYI for Le Havre players.
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

Lori

Quote from: jilly on February 07, 2017, 05:28:47 PM
HI Susy and Jilly will be there for carcassonne tonight.  We are not on the list at the top of the page, but I am also not sure if everyone plays every time :-)  Susy is bringing her money tonight

Yep, everyone will play every time they come out for a league night.  If you confirm in the thread then Dana will get a head's up of who to expect that night.  You can also post to say you aren't able to make a specific night too - that way no one is left wondering if you're still coming. 

lifeofturner

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 58

Games Played: Carcassonne; Dreamwell; Egizia; Fresco; Fuse; Good Cop Bad Cop; The Grizzled; Le Havre; Kingdom Builder; Legendary Encounters: Firefly; Love Letter: Batman; Mansions of Madness 2nd Ed.; Plague Inc.; RARRR!!; Sentinels of the Multiverse; Stone Age; Sun, Moon, and Stars; Sushi Go!; Ticket to Ride; The Voyages of Marco Polo; War of the Ring 2nd Ed. and more!

Announcements:
1) Carcassonne League: There is still room in the Carcassonne League but time to register is running out!  There's a $20 fee with funds going to PWYF.  League play continues Feb. 28th
2) Valentine's Day: There will be no Chewsday Challenge on February 14th.  Boston Pizza will be too busy.  Instead we will have the event on Monday February 13th at the same time and place.
3) ASN: Looking for something to do on Valentine's Day?  Adult Science Night is Feb 14th for those 19 and older.  The theme is Ionic Bonding.
4) MegaGame: Registration for the MegaGame will open mid in February.  Check the forum for details.  The MegaGame is March 25th.
5) PWYF registration is open through the SaskGames website.
6) Congratulations to Elaine Booker and Darrell Brown who won the Boston Pizza and Comic Readers gift certificates, respectively.

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"
[/quote]
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet