A Canadian RPG Marketplace

Started by jkitz, November 10, 2016, 12:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkitz

Thought I would post in the general discussion, but if there is a better place, feel free to move it.

I recently started a Canadian RPG Marketplace. As such we are especially interested in connecting with and carrying Canadian designers books and PDFs.

We're also very interested in connecting with and supporting FLGS. Retailers can order directly from us, but we also allow direct customers to get discounted shipping to have books shipped to a retailer for pickup. The customer gets discounted shipping, and the retailer gets more foot traffic and a small credit to order more books from us.

We just started a little over a month ago. We don't have any Saskatchewan based designers or FLGS on board yet, and this seemed like a natural place to reach out.

A little about me:
I have roots in Saskatchewan, but live in Ontario. All my father's side of the family is out there, as is the family farm. I'm the designer of Simple Superheroes: The Roleplaying Game of Infinite Powers and Possibilities.
I'll be out in Saskatchewan this August - September and will be looking for events then.

Lori

jkitz