Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - December 6, 2016 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, October 05, 2016, 10:05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MEGASKULL

Quote from: R Newell on October 05, 2016, 10:14:25 AM
To post a game for Chewsday Challenge please quote this reply and fill in the relevant information

GAME: Setters Of Catan
TEACHER: Ryan  (aka. MEGASKULL)
START TIME: 7:00pm
DURATION: 60-120 mins
# OF PLAYERS: 4
URL: www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/13/catan

MEGASKULL

Cordawg

I'm sorry Darrin that I won't be able to play feast of Odin but I finally got my copy of Manhattan project energy empire in today so I want to bring it out today this is a learning game so Jill Mike and Darrell as please confirm want to try this game out with me after codename pictures and it should take 120 mins   with learning and teaching https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/176734/manhattan-project-energy-empire  thanks

Cordawg

Mark M

R Newell

Derek: Very sorry for the late notice but I have to cancel TtA tonight.  I came home to a freezing house and a non-working furnace.

bboileau

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 36

Games Played: A Feast for Odin, Stone Age, Catan, Codenames: Pictures, Mutant Meeples, Fuse, Pyramid Arcade (Hijinks, Volcano, and Petal Battle), Tummple, Tiny Epic Western, Quantum, Arena Roma II, Dawn of the Zeds, Five Tribes, Mansions of Madness 2nd Ed., Bacchus' Banquet, and more!

Announcements:
-This month's Adult Science Night will take place at 7pm at the Saskatchewan Science Centre on Thursday Dec 15th with the theme Geek Out. Join us!
-For 2017, SaskGames is looking for a number of volunteers to be regular Ambassadors at the Adult Science Night evenings. If you are interested, contact Derek Turner (lifeofturner).
- Prairie Game eXpo with 12 free hours of gaming at the Core Ritchie Centre is just around the corner. We are featuring a Marvel Legendary Tournament and a King of New York tournament. Sign-up for those tournaments here: http://sask.games/index.php?topic=6309.0
- Next week at Chewsday Challenge, the Regina Game Design Group will be meeting at Boston Pizza. If you are interested in game design and want to share ideas around game design, join them!
- The start of 2017 means the start of another season of fundraising for Play With Your Food. There are several leagues starting up shortly if you are interested, including Carcassonne, Twilight Struggle, and Tash-Kalar Leagues. Check out the Leagues board here for more info: http://sask.games/index.php?board=85.0
- It was DRAW NIGHT! Congrats to Brent Stephansson for winning the $25 Boston Pizza gift card and to Thomas Hermans for winning the $25 Comic Readers gift card.

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!