Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, Jan 28th, 2017 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, October 04, 2016, 08:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bboileau

Quote from: WDBrown on December 20, 2016, 06:17:58 PM
I can bring a Legendary set if needed.

Hey! That would be great, thanks :) Do you have the Dark City expansion?
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

bboileau

Quote from: AlexMeeres on December 21, 2016, 08:21:41 AM
Quote from: bboileau on December 15, 2016, 09:23:10 AM
Hi Alex,

Glad to see you're bringing the board game club in! Are you looking for other sign-ups or will you have everyone you need for the tournament?

Brad

So far, it looks packed, but that's before eager participants have made their driving arrangements. I'll post again if I find out there's empty spaces.

Ok great, let us know. I'm sure we can find a table for you to set up :)
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

NeikeDjour

Oh, neat. Learn to Play Netrunner. I haven't had the time to sit down and learn that game yet. :3
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

BritAdam

If anyone has Terraforming Mars, Brad and I are DYING to try it out!  We would love it if someone brought it out!
- Brit A.

MikeMcC

Please sign me up for the Legendary & King of New York tournaments.  Thx.

WDBrown

Quote from: bboileau on December 21, 2016, 08:51:38 AM
Quote from: WDBrown on December 20, 2016, 06:17:58 PM
I can bring a Legendary set if needed.

Hwey! That would be great, thanks :) Do you have the Dark City expansion?

I don't but I'll pick it up this week. Thanks for the excuse to buy more games!
I don't tell you how to tell me what to do so don't tell me how to do what you told me to do.
---Bender

CappyZed

I'd like to sign up for the Legendary tournament. I can also bring my copy which is not sleeved but has all the Hero expansions to date. If you need help with teaching the game beforehand, I could do that too.

Eric

Eric

Please sign me up for Manhattan Project: Energy Empire at 9:30am. Thanks.

Eric

ChadBoudreau

X-Wing 100 Point Tournament

WHEN: Saturday January 28, 2016
WHERE: Prairie Game eXpo
START TIME: 10:00 AM
END TIME: 4:00 PM (estimate)
MAXIMUM PLAYERS: 10

Tournament Format

Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game is a tactical ship-to-ship combat game in which players take control of powerful Rebel X-wings and nimble Imperial TIE fighters, facing them against each other in fast-paced space combat. Featuring stunningly detailed and painted miniatures, the X-Wing Miniatures Game recreates exciting Star Wars space combat throughout its several included scenarios. Select your crew, plan your maneuvers, and complete your mission!

This is a standard 100 Point tournament.

The complete, official Tournament rules as provided by Fantasy Flight Games can be read here. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that players familiarise themselves with the tournament rules BEFORE the tournament.

Respond to this post to sign-up for the tournament. Pre-registration is required.