Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - July 26, 2016 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, June 29, 2016, 10:16:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bix Conners

I will be at ChewsDay Challenge tonight with my brother (Dan Myles) and nephew (Jordan Myles). We will have a few games in the bag. Looking forward to the evening.
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Lori

ernest mac murray

Lareina

The ComicReaders crew (myself, Dana, Chad and Chris) will be out tonight playing Pandemic Legacy and Scythe.

We'll have one more spot for Scythe, but I don't know when we'll be playing it, it depends on how we do with our Pandemic game. Talk to us around 7:30 if you're interested in the last spot and see how we're doing in Pandemic.

Cordawg

I won't be able to make it out tonight so take me off the dead of winter

Stardust

lifeofturner

"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

Bix Conners

Quote from: Matt Robertson on July 26, 2016, 12:54:38 PM
I will be at ChewsDay Challenge tonight with my brother (Dan Myles) and nephew (Jordan Myles). We will have a few games in the bag. Looking forward to the evening.
Cannot make it out tonight after all...  :(
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

ernest mac murray

SO SORRY PROBLEMS AT WORK HAVE TO CANCEL ALLISON AND ERNIE  from Aeroplanes. 

craftybernardo

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 42

Games Played: Quantum, Eggs & Empires, Love Letter, Dead of Winter: The Long Night, Luna, No Thanks, Pandemic Legacy, Settlers of Catan, Cyclades, Till Dawn, Once Upon a Time, World's Fair 1893, Galaxy Trucker, Scythe, Power Grid

Announcements:
- Janessa Hegel's PWYF team is hosting a Pokemon Go charity event downtown on July 27, contact Janessa or her teammates for more information.  Joran's PWYF team " Zombie Beatdown" are selling tickets to an all day event of activities and bbq at their farm on Saturday, tickets are 20$, talk to any of his teammates for more information.  Murray announced the date for the next megagame and also that PWYF 50/50 tickets are now on sale and will be available at Chewsday Challenge and Games on Tap (draw will be made at the PWYF event in October - you do not need to be there to win).

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"