Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - July 05, 2016 (18:30)

Started by Lori, June 14, 2016, 04:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R Newell

Quote from: Mark M on July 04, 2016, 11:38:28 AM
Cory, I'm pretty sure we won't finish Neanderthal before 8:30.

I didn't notice the start time.  I try not to schedule any conflicting schedules so have removed Cory's name from Neanderthal for now.

PrisonMonkeys

In order to play all of our Fresco expansions, we're bringing out Fresco again. This time with Modules 1 (The portraits), 5 (The Leaf Gold) and 6 (The Glaziers).

GAME: Fresco
TEACHER: PrisonMonkeys
START TIME: 7:00
DURATION: 120 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4
1. PrisonMonkeys
2. Yumi

Jobber

GAME: 7 Wonders
TEACHER: Jobber
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 30 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 7
URL: 7 Wonders

Hi, Nicole B and myself will be playing 7 Wonders and anyone is free to join if they wish.

Thank you!

Shane G

GAME:7 Wonders
TEACHER: Jobber
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 30-60 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 7

Sign me up for 7 Wonders

Lori

Hey Shane, I did a little editing for you and signed you up for 7 Wonders.

Welcome to the group!

lifeofturner

Can you sign arimich and lifeofturner up for Fresco? We can crack out some of those extra expansions!
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

Cordawg

I guess Kim can't make it tonight so cancel t.i.m.e stories and put me In neanderthal

Jhegel

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 50

Games Played: Neanderthal, Shadows over Camelot, Fresco, Ghost Stories, 7 Wonders, Alchemists, Lords of Vegas, Cherry Pickings, Epic Spell Wars, Bohananza, and more!

Announcements:
- Prize draw was held with Nicole Sacchetti winning the $50 Boston Pizza gift card, and the Comic Readers certificate being carried over.
- With a few new people to Regina, there is consideration of organizing Dungeons & Dragons nights. Please contact Stephanie Hornung for further details.                                         
- Next Tuesday at Chewsday Challenge is Games Design night and the featured game will be Stephen Kenny's "Merchant's Dilemma." Contact Derek Turner (lifeofturner) for more details!
- Many PWYF fundraisers are occurring throughout the summer including raffles and silent auctions. Contact Roxanne (roxy72), Joran, or Cory (Cordawg) regarding each respective fundraiser.
- A great way to get engaged in the board games community is to become a volunteer for SaskGames! There are a few opportunities available, and Derek Turner is the person to contact if you would like to be involved.

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"