Roll20

Started by RockBane, December 21, 2015, 01:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockBane

I recently created an account with Roll20 and am wondering how many of you are members of the site?
I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital

BritAdam

I just created an account Dawn.  What do you play on there?  D&D?
- Brit A.

RockBane

At the moment? I am playing a D&D 5e game that is set in Water deep and we will be playing at 8 pm tonight. I kind of want to play Shadowrun 5e and Savage Worlds.

The name is RockBane, I figured out how to change it.

~Going Digital

BritAdam

Ive never played either of those but would be interested in learning in the new year!
- Brit A.

bboileau

I have an account for pathfinder and World of Darkness play.
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

RockBane

Well, my D&D group fell through. :(

As for Shadowrun 5e, I only played, like two sessions.  I wouldn't mind playing, not sure if I'd be able to run the game though.  You need, like, 24 six sided dice.

As for Savage Worlds, I supported the Ripper's KS and plan to get the core book.  I have the player's guide to Deadlands Reloaded.

I play weekly is Earthdawn 3e at Tramps on Fridays.  Fun game, he gave me a character sheet so I can print them off.  Tyler, the gm, is a nice guy and we tend to start at 6 pm and end at 9 pm.  If you want to join, come early, like, around 4 or 5 pm.  I can bring the three books I have, which are Player's Guide, Player's Companion, and Namegivers of Barsaive.  I also have the Cathay Player's Guide but that's on my tablet and it takes minutes for it to load up pages.  No game this Friday and I doubt one on Jan 1st but I could be wrong, depends on Tramps I think.

Tyler also runs D&D 5e on Wednesdays, which I join when I don't work that day or that late.  No game on the 23rd though, he's working.

~Going Digital