Strategy Saturday - Argyle Road Baptist Church - Saturday, September 17, 2016

Started by Allan Luesink, September 04, 2016, 05:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Luesink

Hi everyone,

September's Strategy Saturday will be pushed back one weekend as the church won't be available on the 10th as I had originally thought. So I hope you can still come out on the next weekend on the evening of the 17th.

So for the September Feature Game the game will be Nations. Nations is a card-drafting game in which players seek to guide the development of a civilization from its earliest beginnings up until the time that WW1 would have started.  This is an multi-award winning game and it comes strongly recommended. It can play 1 to 5 players. Check it out on the Boardgame Geek website:

!!!If you have a game you'd like to play and draw some attention to, feel free to volunteer for future Feature Game slots. Just drop me a note and I'll see if we can't get your game in the spotlight.

Strategy Saturday will be at Argyle Road Baptist Church (3510 Argyle Rd) from 7pm to midnight.  As usual we'll have our snack counter open so feel free to contribute a drink or something to munch on.  And feel free to bring along friends (and to forward this invite).

Hope you'll be there,

Allan