Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - May 17, 2016 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 09, 2015, 09:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrisonMonkeys

Sorry, I'll have to cancel my attendance tonight, no Eldritch Horror for me.

tashapet

Jason and I would like to play Betrayal at 7:15 please!  We also wouldn't mind playing Lord of the Rings if we're finished in time to join :)

dyobb

Apologies for the inconvenience. I have to cancel the Lord of the Rings. Something came up.

Reynard

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

Jhegel

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 39

Games Played: Betrayal at the House on the Hill; Voyages of Marco Polo, Isle of Skye: From Chieftan to King; Eldritch Horror; Dice City; Schmovie; Quantum; Carcassonne; Machi Koro and more!

Announcements:

• Chewsday Challenge Policy Reminders: If you would like a re-fill on your pop drink, you can no longer serve yourself, but must instead ask the server assigned to our section to get you a refill. Also, as a rule, only the first six tables right outside of the gaming area are available to us for eating and playing games. As the night goes on, other parts of the larger dining room may become available for gaming; however, always check with the ambassador for the evening and they will check with Boston Pizza staff to see what is possible.
  • Megagames over the weekend raised over $2000 for Play with Your Food!
  • Upcoming Learn-To-Play Sessions of the game Machi Koro will be held at Chewsday Challenge on May 24 to teach the game in advance of the Machi Koro Tournament at PGX on May 28th. Come to learn and then compete!
  • PGX Planning Committee is still looking for Registration Table Volunteers! Remember: volunteers get an additional entry in the pot for PGX door prizes. Contact Brad Boileau (bboileau) or Dana Tillusz (Dana_Tillusz) if you are interested.
  • Prairie Game Expo is coming up next weekend on Saturday May 28th! Sign up for the tournaments (Machi Koro, Catan, and Dexterity games) and other games on the forum.

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"

TriviaNerd_86

Have a great day! :D
Trivianerd_86